Sunday, January 28, 2007

i want him.

I want a boy. A nice and bad boy.

A boy who has shaggy hair and lets me play with it.
He'll tell me we're like Corey and Topanga.
He'll give me his favorite sweatshirt.

He’ll stay home with me and watch Disney Movies.

And he'll tell me he loves it even though he doesn’t,

and the only person he would ever watch it with would be me.

He'll call me at 3am and ask me what I'm doing.

He'll tell me he couldn't fall asleep because he was thinking about me, and he needed to hear my voice.

He’ll text me every morning before school saying “Have a great day baby I love you!”.

And he always whispers something sweet in my ear.
He'll take me to a concert to see my favorite performer even if he doesn't like them.

And he wont get embarrassed to tell me he loves me in front of his friends.

When I cry he'll tell me I'm too beautiful to and he'll kiss every tear.

He'll always make me feel better because he knows the perfect things to say to me.

All of his friends will know we're in love because he'll talk about me to them.

He'll stay up with me all night when im sick.

When we're walking together he'll stop and pick up a flower and put it behind my ear.

He'll love everything about me and tell me that I'm perfect.

We always end up laughing about silly fights.

We wont get mad for making fun of each other because we crack up at every bit of it.

Even if we're a million years old, butterflies will still go crazy inside of me ... Every time he kisses me.

He'll tell me he'd die without me.

He'll surprise me by bringing me over my favorite food when I'm having a bad day.

He would think I was beautiful if I dressed so crappy it was classy.

When we go out for ice cream, he'll put some on my nose …
then I'll put some all over his face.

And we just never stop laughing.

he wouldnt be scared to cry in front of me--
--and would hold me when i cry ..

he'll introduce me to his friends as the coolest girl he’s ever met.

He'll buy me jewelry and bouncy balls from vending machines.

We would have contests of how far we could spit our gum, or how far we could jump off a swing.

He'll take walks with me in the snow, and we'll catch

snowflakes on our tongues

Even though he doesn't like snow, but I love it.

He would grab my waist and kiss my neck.

And we'd always take pictures in photo booths.

He’ll let me go places with his mom.

We would play tag and not care whos watching.
We’d kiss in the rain.

And when I hear him speak, I'll fall in love all over again.

I want a boy who can argue over stupid things with me,

and than go totally soft when I got sad and apologize.

I want someone who would lay with me outside under the stars.
Someone who will squirt me with water guns in the house

When we kissed our hips would be pressed together.

I want someone to be there no matter what ... always and forever *

Perfect.

I'll be his everything.

And he'll be even more to me .
He will love me for always.

No comments: