Saturday, October 13, 2007
When someone breaks your heart, first you are shocked. Someone will say you are heartbroken and you examine the words break and heart and heartbroken and you immediately decide that it’s inaccurate. You feel pain in the region of your heart and you think it’s your heart breaking but one’s heart doesn’t really break, something else does – FAITH. You stop believing.
No not in the big things which are most of the time irrelevant. You still believe in God or Buddha or some Supreme Being, you still believe child prostitution is bad. You just stop believing in the small things that you do, the small things that give meaning to your daily life, and you begin to think everything is pointless: Why get up? Why dress up? Why breathe in and out? What for? What for?
When someone breaks your heart (your faith), you stop believing and you switch off the lights inside your heart.
Someone is home but that someone is lying in the dark, in the room farthest from the gate, and that someone can’t hear anything. Friends, parents, they all call out to her from the gate (“Come out” which means “Move on”) but they are unheard, unseen, unacknowledged.
When someone breaks you heart, you turn into a small ball of self-pity. You lie in bed, in a ball. You hug your knees, keeping them close to your chest, like a fetus. Freud said its human instinct to go back to the womb where you feel safe.
But that’s what happens when someone breaks your heart – they steal the very thing that makes you feels safe, whole, intact.
From the book I read countless of times…
By M.D. Balangue
Friday, October 12, 2007
[ Its because im waiting for you to
call me ]
When i walk away from you mad
[ Follow me ]
When i stare at your mouth
[ Kiss me ]
When i push you or hit you
[ Grab me and dont let go ]
When i start cussing at you
[ Kiss me and tell me you love me ]
When im quiet
[ Ask me whats wrong ]
When i ignore you
[ Give me your attention ]
When i pull away
[ Pull me back ]
When you see me at my worst
[ Tell me im beautiful ]
When you see me start crying
[Just hold me and dont say a word ]
When you see me walking
[ Sneak up and hug my waist from
When im scared
[ Protect me ]
When i lay my head on your shoulder
[ Tilt my head up and kiss me ]
When i steal you favorite hat
[ Let me keep it and sleep with it for
When i tease you
[ Tease me back and make me laugh ]
When i dont answer for a long time
[ reassure me that everything is okay ]
When i look at you with doubt
[ Back yourself up ]
When i say that i like you
[ I really do more than you could
When i grab at your hands
[ Hold mine and play with my fingers ]
When i bump into you
[ bump into me back and make me laugh ]
When i tell you a secret
[ keep it safe and untold ]
When i look at you in your eyes
[ dont look away until i do ]
When i miss you
[ im hurting inside ]
When you break my heart
[ the pain never really goes away ]
When i say its over
[ i still want you to be mine ]
When i repost this bulletin
[ i want you to read it ]
- Stay on the phone with her even if
shes not saying anything.
- When she's mad hug her tight and
don't let go then kiss her
- When she says she's ok dont believe
it talk with her
- because 10 yrs later she'll remember
you Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her
- Call her before you sleep and after
you wake up
- Treat her like she's all that matters
- Tease her and let her tease you back.
- Stay up all night with her when she's
- Watch her favorite movie with her.
- Give her the world.
- Let her wear your clothes.
- When she's bored and sad, hang out
- Let her know she's important.
- Kiss her in the pouring rain.
- When she runs up at you crying, the
first thing you say is;
"Who's ass am I kicking?"
- Hold her and never want to let go.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
The ones who waited all night for him to call, only to check the caller ID the next morning and be disappointed.
The ones who made it through that bitter break up, dried your own tears, and moved on with your life, only to have him walk back in months later like nothing ever happened.
Those of you who cried on the first day you talked again because you knew exactly where this phone call was going.
The ones who listened to him say, I only want to be your friend, one day, and the next, listened to him say how much he loves and misses you.
We deserve something, and this is our tribute.
Here's to the ones that took him back, hoping that maybe this time, he was different, hoping that maybe people really do change.
We listened to our friends tell us that we were stupid for even thinking about giving him another chance, caught crap from our parents, and even snuck around to see him for while. We went through the great stage with no fights all over again. We started this out thinking it would be just friends, and ended up falling in love with him again. We wanted nothing more in the world than to hear him tell us he loved us too, that even though things were bad in the past, they would be different this time. And when we finally heard it, it was like we were dreaming. This is for us.
Here's to the ones who believed what he said, sat around all over again waiting for a phone call that might come in a few hours, or a few days.
Here's for the tears cried and dried all over again.
We wanted so desperately to believe that he was really busy, he couldn't possibly call us at that moment, or even that he fell asleep early. We trained ourselves to believe the lies because we wanted to believe we had found the one for us. We learned to SETTLE for someone who didn't treat us the way we should be treated.
Here's for the ones who did their hair and make up and put on their prettiest earrings, only to hear him say that he couldn't see us today.
The ones who never believed it when people told us there might be someone else. We just couldn't believe that he could do this to us again.
This is for those great girls, who loved him more than words can say, and took him back no matter what happened last time because they couldn't bear to look back on their lives one day and wonder "what if".
This is for the girls that stayed up all night long listening to him whine about an ex girlfriend who cheated on him, and cried during the entire conversation.
The ones who hoped he would realize that he deserved better, that he deserved us. When he said that he loved you, but he was in love with her, he didn't mean it.
This is for the ones that held on to something that was never there to begin with.
This is for us girls, who somehow managed to get him to forget about her, and get him to tell us that he was in love with us again, only to have him tell us three weeks later that "things were going too fast, he needs time."
Here's to the girls who couldn't cry to their friends because of how stupid they felt.
The ones who held it all in when things came crumbling to pieces again.
This is for the ones who couldn't bear to even tell their mom what was going on, for fear of an "I told you so."
The ones that could just TELL that they had made a mistake ever allowing him into their hearts, and their dreams again.
We knew that we deserved better the entire time, that we deserved a guy who would call when he said he was going to, one that would come see us whenever he got the chance, one that would really care about us. We just wanted the one that we loved like that.
Here's for the ones that FINALLY realized that he never gave a crap about them.
Here's for the time that he broke your heart again.
This is for those days spent trying to hold back the tears, and the tears that turned into anger, then disappointment.
Here's for us girls who finally realized that we deserve better.
This is for those confusing days, when you miss him, and want nothing more than to hear his voice, or feel his arms around your waist.
Stay strong, and remember that relationships are like broken glass, sometimes it's better to leave it alone rather than try to put the pieces back together and get hurt.
Remember the times you cried, and how long it took you to even be able to look at another guy like that.
When "your song" comes on the radio, turn the station. When the day comes that he realizes what a mistake he made and tries calling, turn your phone off. When he tries coming to your house, don't answer the door.
Think of the broken promises, and the lies, the manipulation and the tears, the wasted moments and staying up all night wondering where the crap he was. Think of how your heart used to jump when your phone would vibrate in the middle of the night, and how it fell to your stomach when you saw it wasn't him, and realized that once again, he hadn't called when he said he was going to.
One day, you'll find a guy who's worth all the tears, but he won't make you cry. You may think that you'll never care about someone like you did that guy that you always ran back to, but you will. It's gonna hurt like crap! And it's going to need time to heal, but the point is, it will heal.
This is for those girls, who fell back in love with their ex, only to get hurt all over again.
Just remember that in time, it will heal...Just dance with the music, whether it goes too slow or too fast... -NINA
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
We tell ourselves that our life will be complete when our spouse gets his or her act together, when we get a nicer car, are able to go on a nice vacation, when we retire. The truth is, there's no better time to be happy than right now. If not now, when? Your life will always be filled with challenges.
It's best to admit this to yourself and decide to be happy anyway. As one man said, "For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin - real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life."
This perspective has helped me to see that there is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way. So, treasure every moment that you have. And treasure it more because you shared it with someone special, special enough to spend your time... and remember that time waits for no one...
So stop waiting until you finish school, until you go back to school, until you lose ten pounds, until you gain ten pounds, until you have kids, until your kids leave the house, until you start work, until you retire, until you get married, until you get divorced, until Friday night, until Sunday morning,until you get a new car or home, until your car or home is paid off, until spring, until summer, until fall, until winter, until you are off welfare, until the first or fifteenth, until your song comes on, until you've had a drink, until you've sobered up, until you die, until you are born again to decide that there is no better time than right now to be happy...
"Work like you don't need money,
Saturday, September 22, 2007
2. When she ignores you after you've done something wrong, it's best to give her some time to cool down before giving her a heartfelt apology.
3. A girl can't find anything to hate about the guy she loves (which is why it is so hard for her to 'get over him' after the relationship is over.)
4. If a girl loves a guy, he will always be on her mind every minute of the day, even though she flirts with other guys.
5. When the guy she likes smiles and stares deep into her eyes, she melts.
6. A girl likes to hear compliments, but usually is not sure how to react to them.
7. When a particular guy flirts with a girl a lot, a girl would start thinking the guy likes her. So if you treat a girl just as a friend, go easy on the smiles and stares okie?
8. If you don't like a girl who likes you, break it to her gently.
9. If a girl starts avoiding you after you reject her, leave her alone for a while. If you still want to be friends, talk to her.
10. Girls enjoy talking about what they feel. Poetry, drawings and writing are ways of expressing themselves (which explains why most girls like writing journals).
11. Never tell a girl that she is useless in any way.
12. Being too serious can turn a girl off.
13. When the guy she likes calls her for the first time, the girl may act uninterested during the call. But as soon as the phone is back on the hook, she will whoop with joy and immediately start calling her friends to spread the news.
14. A smile means a lot to a girl.
15. If you like a girl, try making friends with her first. Let her get to know you.
16. If a girl says she can't go out with you because she has to study, leave her alone.
17. But if she still calls you or expect a call from you, stay.
18. Don't try to guess a girl's feelings. Ask her.
19. Hearing the words "I love you" is a great reassurance to a girl that, she is beautiful.
20. After a girl falls in love with a guy, she'll wonder why she never noticed him before.
21. If you need tips on how to flirt with a girl, read romance stories.
22. When class pictures come out, a girl would first look at the girl next to her crush before actually looking at herself.
23. A girl's ex-crush will always be in her memory, but the guy she loves will always stay in her heart.
24. Girls love to have fun!
25. A simple 'Hi' can brighten a girl's day.
26. A girl's best friend usually knows best what she is feeling and going through.
27. Girls hate it when a guy pays attention to them just to get close to their 'prettier' friend.
28. Love means devotion, caring and happiness to a girl, in that order.
29. Some girls care about looks, some care about brains, but ALL girls want a guy who will love and care for them....
Thursday, September 20, 2007
- Tell the other person that you love them
- Give or get a hug
- Make sure the other person feels important and respected
- Kiss when people are looking
- Kiss when people aren't looking
- Tell the other person that you care
- Hold hands
- Go for a long bike ride
- Give a special present
- Be there when they need a friend
- Spend time together
- Go to see a film
- Walk arm in arm in the woods
- Make a special tape of love songs
- Talk about your feelings
- Share dreams with each other
- Snuggle up together
- Sit together in the park
- Take a walk together
- Go out for a meal
- Have a picnic
- Play a game of frisbee
- Give compliments
- Relax in a jacuzzi
- Go swimming
- Just be close
- Go shopping for food
- Cook a meal together
- Touch each other in a loving way
- Do homework together
- Plan and go on a trip together
- Throw a party together
- Bake a cake
- Go to the library
- Browse in a museum
- Just be there
- Find out what's special for the other person - and do it
- Exercise together
- Gaze at each other
- Wash each other's cars (or bikes !)
- Go fishing
- Talk to each other
- Listen to worries
- Cut each other's toenails
- Choose a special favourite song
- Listen to joys
- Hold one another close
- Catch their eye
- Write one another letters
- Talk on the telephone
- Trust one another
- Give or receive a ring
- Meet each other's family
- Go hiking together
- Make sacrifices for each other
- Send chocolates
- Respect each other
- Go for a moonlight walk
- Hide a love note where the other will find it
- Give each other sexy looks
- Write a poem
- Send flowers
- Eat dinner by candlelight
- Go to a concert
- Watch the sunrise together
- Remember anniversaries
- Give each other pet names
- Go sightseeing
- Rent a video
- Do things for each other without being asked
- Propose marriage
- Whisper something nice into the other's ear
- Be best friends
- Have fun together
- Go out dancing
- Play music together
- Flirt with each other
- Laugh at something funny together
- Be faithful
- Impress each other
- Make a list of things you like about each other
- Read a book and discuss it
- Meet each other's friends
- Go horse riding
- Cook each other's favourite food
- Find out what makes each other happy
- Make presents for each other
- Wash each other's hair
- Watch the sunset
- Go for a bus trip
- Have a request played on the radio
- Send a funny card
- Share your plans for the future
- Play footsie
- Share private jokes
- Think about each other
- Find out what makes the other sad #
- Go skating
- Swap rings
- Share an ice-cream
- Have your picture taken together
Thursday, August 30, 2007
The more you chase it, themore it eludes you..
But if you just let it fly, it will come to you when you least expexct it..
Love can make you happy but it hurts,
but love is only special when you give it to someone who is really worth it..
So take your time and chose the best.."
"Love isn't about becoming somebody else's 'perfect person'..
It's about finding someone who helps you became the best person you can be.."
"The true measure of Compatibility is not the years spent together,,
but how good you are for each other.."
"Love is not about 'it's ur fault', but 'i'm sorry'..
Not 'where are you', but 'i'm right here'..
Not 'how could you', but 'I understand'..
Not 'I wish you were', but 'i'm thankful you are'"...
"Heartbroken last as long as you want
and cut as deep as you allow them to go..
The challenge is not how to survive heartbreaks..
But to Learn from them.."
"How to be in love::
Be consistent but not too persistent,,
Share and never be unfair,,
Understand and try not to demand..
And get hurt but never keep the feeling.."
"It breaks my heart to see the one you love
Happy with someone else...
But it's more painful to know that the one you love
Is UnHappy with you.."
"Love hurts when you break up wtih someone..
It hurts even more when someone breaks up with you..
But Love Hurts the Most:
When the person you love has no idea how you feel about him/her"
"A sad thing about life is when you meet someone and fal in love,,
only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be,,
and that you have wasted years on someone who wasn'y worth it..
If that person isn't worth it now,,
it's not going to be wort it a year or 10 years from now.."
"My wish for you is a man/woman whose love is:
Honest, strong, mature, never changing, protective, encouraging, rewarding and unselfish..."
Monday, August 27, 2007
How can I love someone without expecting that he/she is going to love me too?
Real love is patient; unselfish and entails sacrifice. Kumbaga, kapag totoong mahal mo ang isang tao, you will just want what’s best for the other person – even if the “best” for that person does not include you. Like a text message sa cellphone kaya may space ung mga kamay natin kasi there’s someone out there in the universe that will fill that empty space, ‘wag kang magmadali.
How can you know if he/she is the one or the one you will be with forever?
People say get to know the person, spend time with the person. TLW says get to know God the author of love. Spend time everyday with God asking if this is the person. He’ll show you. Just trust Him!
How will you know that you’re in love (true love)?
Kapag in love ka daw, you’re not your usual self, medyo kakaiba ang mga kilos, parang wala sa sarili. You find yourself daydreaming, yung mukha niya laging sumasagi sa isip mo. The mere mention of the person’s name makes your heart leap. Hehe. Sorry to disappoint you friends pero, that’s not the nature of TRUE LOVE. Ang tawag dun ay ‘infatuation’.
They say LOVE is a many splendored thing it’s correct, because the one who puts LOVE in our heart is a Splendor, Wonderful, Mighty and Awesome GOD. And if you know Him, He will show you and guide you in finding TRUE LOVE.
Is it possible to fall in love in a short period of time?
Sa panahon ngayon we are bombarded with different ideas, thoughts about LOVE kahit saan, sa text, sa internet, sa kapitbahay, kahit kanino pwede tayong makakakuha ng sagot sa tanong mo. Ako rin siyempre if you have a Bible with you open it at ECCLESIASTES 3 entitles A TIME FOR EVERYTHING. Sa verse 8 sabi niya, “He sets the time for love and time for hate, the time for war and the time for peace…” I myself cannot tell you if you’re gonna be in love in a short period of time but I know the One who can tell you: it’s GOD Himself. Do you wanna know how? You need to pray for it. Ask Him and He’ll gladly answer you back and as for me hindi naman tayo lumabas sa mundo na matanda na agad, dumaan din tayo sa pagiging bata, teenager, blah, blah… ganon din ang pag-ibig, hindi yan INSTANT FASTFOOD… niluluto po ang pag-ibig parang adobo - habang tumatagal sumasarap!!!
How can you avoid being jealous if you love someone?
First ask yourself the question, “Why am I jealous?” Jealousy is rooted in fear - or more specifically - insecurity. You may be insecure that your girlfriend thinks the hunk sa kabilang bahay has bigger biceps than you. If you truly love and trust your girlfriend, you wouldn’t be jealous. If your girlfriend can’t be trusted because she IS cheating, well… that’s another story. Sometimes, your jealousy can be dispelled just by clearing things up with the person you love. Make sure that you’re not overreacting… be objective and don’t be afraid to ask them para maiwasan ang gulo sa una pa lang. Pinsan niya pala yung kapitbahay
Sunday, August 26, 2007
How can I love someone without expecting that he/she is going to love me too?
(see above) Don’t think about the future. Don’t over analyze things, you’re thinking about the future when you can’t even make your present right. Live for today, that will be less stressful. For those in a relationship, and are troubled because they “feel” that they aren’t important and loved, cut the crap. You’re an individual and you would still be an individual even without having that someone to “love” you.
If all people on Earth will be dead. Would Earth still be existent? Of course, there’s Jupiter without people eh. Here’s the thing: If he/she treats you well, treat him/her well. If he/she gives you love, give him/her love. But if he/she doesn’t, don’t give anything either. -> from Hershey.
How can you know if he/she is the one or the one you will be with forever?
Sorry but I don’t believe that there’s such thing as forever. We’re mortals for Pete’s sake. :)
How will you know that you’re in love (true love)?
Only the person can tell. I don’t even want to think about it, I’d rather feel it to prove it is real. Compassion is the key. =p
Is it possible to fall in love in a short period of time?
How can you avoid being jealous if you love someone?
Again, jealousy roots from thinking and making false assumptions. Like I said, stop thinking too much. But I must agree, trust is something that we should try to keep and to give to those worthy of it.
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Friday, August 24, 2007
Woman: Lord, I’ve been the wedding planner for my dream nuptials since high school. I’m graduating right now, never been kissed, and still longing for my first romance. I won’t be forever young, you know.
God: Child, somewhere in time, I wrote everyone’s love story:
- Adam asked, “When did You create this perfect woman?,” and I said, “while you were sleeping.”
- For Kate and Leopold, he was her first knight.
- When Harry met Sally, he had learn many things in courtship,’twas almost like groundhog day, but their relationship ended always. There’s no formula, but I promise your love story will be as good as it gets.
G: I’ve been working on it. I just eliminated the 3 musketeers: Shrek, who only wanted a French kiss. Don Juan de Marco, always thinking of dirty dancing. And Robin Hood, who is such an untamed heart.
W: Puwede huwag naman pong parang beauty and the beast kami?
G: Child, you’re a pretty woman inside. He’ll be no ghost.
W: Can it start with a walk to remember?
G: (Smiling) Your true love won’t be at first sight, but it’ll be quite a phenomenon when you get up close and personal. He’ll have sense and sensibility, be a cutting edge guy and a good family man. Stay tune with my Word, pray, listen to other Christians. For one fine day…your top gun will be at the altar uttering the words “only you.”
W: Promise it’s going to be a walk in the clouds?
G: Ever after
W: (Beaming) Life is beautiful.
Saturday, August 18, 2007
how we loved each other that much, too much that it didnt work..
sometimes, we get hurt so much that each time we see the person who gave us pain, we see a flashback of what happened in our past.. every tear, every heartbreak that it gave us.. and each time we do, all we could remember is - how we loved each other that much, too much that it didnt work -
if it happens, it damn happens.. if it wasnt meant, it certainly doesnt.. dont push through, just let go.. dare not mock yourself chasing and caressing someone who didnt even care to understand you.. it sucks, ait? but it sucks a lot if you dont give up.. love, value and care for yourself.. coz if you wont nobody would..
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Falling in love with someone whose been close to you is a very common scenario. It isn’t surprising that you would fall in love with your friend. After all, that friend is already someone you like and whom you feel comfortable. It is often someone you already spend a great deal of time with someone with whom you spent a thousand of hours on the internet. You know this person likes and dislikes, concerns, and deepest insecurities. And this person knows yours.
So what’s the problem?
Well, first of all, these feelings are not always mutual, the friend may want to remain just that – a friend. There is also discomfort that occurs when the other person knows you feel “differently”. Oftentimes he or she feels guilty or maybe even threatened. Whatever it is that the other is feeling, it can still become very complicated.
Once again, honesty is always the best policy, even if it seems like being honest will mess things up, possibly even destroy a perfect good friendship, it is always the best way to go. In the long run, you won’t regret it.
I know of many times when friends have become girlfriend and boyfriend and everyone ended up happy. But even when the relationship thing doesn’t work out, with honesty, the friendship can survive and even become stronger.
So, if you like your friend, as more than a friend, hang in there. Don’t give up hope, because things will work out, one way or another.
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Don’t imagine you can change a man – unless he’s in diapers
What do you do if your boyfriend walks out?? – shut the door.
If they put a man on the moon – they should be able to put them all up there.
Never let your man’s mind wander.
Go for younger men.
Men are all the same – they just have different faces.
Definition of a bachelor: a man who has missed the opportunity to make some women miserable. Women don’t make fools of men.
The best way to get a man to do something – suggest they’re too old for it.
10. Love is blind – but marriage is a real eye opener.
11. If you want a committed man – look in a mental hospital.
12. The children of Palestine wandered around the desert for 40 years, even in biblical times, men wouldn’t ask for directions.
13. If he asks what sort of books you’re interested in, tell him “checkbooks”
14. Remember a sense of humor does not men that you tell him jokes; it means that you laugh at his.
15. Sadly, all men are created equal.
Friday, August 03, 2007
MEN are like....
1. Men are like.......Laxatives .......They irritate the crap out of you.
2. Men are like....... Bananas.......The older they get, the less firm they are.
3. Men are like....... Weather.......Nothing can be done to change them.
4. Men are like.......Blenders .......You need one, but you're not quite sure why.
5. Men are like....... Chocolate Bars.......Sweet, smooth, & they usually head right for your hips.
6. Men are like....... Commercials ........You can't believe a word they say.
7. Men are like....... Department Stores.......Their clothes are always 1/2 off.
8. Men are like....... Government Bonds.......They take soooooooo long to mature.
9. Men are like.......Mascara .......They usually run at the first sign of emotion.
10. Men are like....... Popcorn.......They satisfy you, but only for a little while.
11. Men are like....... Snowstorms.......You never know when they're coming, how many inches you'll get or how long it will last.
12. Men are like.......Lava Lamps .......Fun to look at, but not very bright.
13. Men are like....... Parking Spots.......All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped.
Thursday, July 05, 2007
if a person doesnt show any signs of weakness, it doesnt mean he's not afraid of anything..
if a person always displays a sweet smile, ir doesnt mean that person doesnt know how to be sad and to cry..
if a person tells you he/she is okay after a heartbreak, it doesnt mean he/she finally moved on..
remember that having a facade of a clown, doesnt mean you're really happy and numb for all the pain the world gives you..
coz you have this one thing that sets you apart from a stone....
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Mystified by what goes on in a guy's head? He probably doesn't make it easy -- sending you a note one day and then teasing you the next.
Check out these clues that he's into you!
- He makes excuses to be around you. You really think he wanted to help you clean out your family's garage? This guy wants to be near to you, no matter what he's gotta do!
- He clams up when you're cruisin' by. Sure, he's known as the class clown, but when you're near, he's tongue-tied. Chances are his sweating and stuttering is due to the fact that he's fallen for you!
- He stares at you. So you constantly check your make-up and blow your nose, wondering, "is there something wrong with me?" Stop being a paranoid and give him a little smile.
- He pops up in unexpected places. All at the sudden he's at your pal's house, your school - hardly a coincidence. This guy's wanting to know more about you. Try asking, "so what brings you here?"
- He notices little details about you. He comments on a change in your nail polish or a new pair of sneaks - and he always has something sweet to say about it. This guy wants you to know he's paying attention.
- His friends ask your friends if you like him. This is the biggest giveaway that a boy's into you. He's just too shy or worried abuot what you'll say to do the asking himself. Time for you to fess up!
- He e-mails/IMs/calls you for the smallest reasons. Wether its about any non sense things, he's got a million excuses to talk to you. Don't worry if your conversation doesn't last longer than a few minutes 'cause it sounds like he's just working up the courage to ask you out!
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
There are some people who meet that somebody that they can never stop loving, no matter how hard they try. I wouldn't expect you to understand that, or even believe it, but trust me, there are some love that don't go away. And maybe that makes them crazy, but we should all be blessed to end up with that somebody who has a little of that insanity.Somebody who never lets go. Somebody who cherishes you forever.
Hope you find this kind of love in your life.
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
2. We don't enjoy talking dirty to you as much as you enjoy listening.
3. Don't say you understand when you don't.
4. Girls are pretty, but your girl is the prettiest!
5. You don't have PMS. Don't act like you know what it's like.
6. Saying something sweet might get you of the hook. Doing something sweet will always get you off the hook.
7. If you talk about having a big dick, we know you don't.
8. Size does matter, but only to hoes; not girls who want relationships.
9. We don't like it when you act like Mr. Big.
10. A system in your car only impresses your homeboys---not us.
11. No matter what you say, your ex-girlfriend is a hoe. (I don't believe this AT ALL.)
12. It's good to be sensitive, sometimes.
13. If you did something wrong (or even if you didn't), apologize.
14. Be spontaneous. Dinner and a movie won't always cut it.
15. We are self-conscious by nature; we can't help it.
16. We are drama queens. (Hell, yeah!)
17. Fashion police do exist.
18. Don't ask us to give head. If you are nice you might just get it.
19. We do not care about monster trucks, car systems, paintball, or anything else you and your friends talk about.
20. Hugs and kisses must be given at all times.
21. We don't shave our legs everyday so get over it.
22. Don't make bets about us; we always find out.
23. Shave; no matter how cool you think your goatee or beard or mustache is, we hate it.
24. Even if you think it is cool to burp, fart, or emitt other strange gases from your body, it is not.
25. Don't compare our breasts with Pamela Anderson's; hers are fake, just remember that (You have a bigger shot at ours than you ever will with hers.).
26. It is not cool to shoot snot rockets.
27. We are beautiful at all times.
28. We will always think we're fat, so humor us and tell us we aren't.
29. You can shoot hoops, score a goal, knock down big fat guys, and hit a baseball with a stick, so why the hell can't you piss in the toilet and not on it?
30. Most importantly: we are always right. And don't you forget it.
Monday, June 04, 2007
You can never be perfect...the person you love can never be perfect... but both of you can be perfect through love and prayers, and your love can be perfect through the both of you. But, no relationship is complete without God..... that´s why we have marriage..it´s a bond not only between you and your loved one....but also with God.
Our relationships fail not because (s)he´s not the right person.... it´s because we expected too much and we decided on our own.... let God do the work...you may call it waiting time....but while you are waiting...pray. Let God guide you always...He knows better. No, He knows best.
Love is not what you think it is.... Sometimes we mistakenly feel that our first relationship will be our last. Because we are overwhelmed with joy and romance, we forget to learn the meaning of true love. Some are saying that love is unselfish, blind, unconditional or simply denying oneself for the sake of someone very important in our life. Others are saying love is immortal and can never be defined. When we think we´re in love the first thing we almost wanted the whole world to know is that our love for someone very special can never be taken away from us. We say this phrase "You are the most wonderful gift from GOD I have ever received..." After a terrible fight or sometimes even a petty quarrel we then say "You are the biggest mistake i´ve ever made for my entire life...!!!!". Now, how do you say and spell the word L-O-V-E? Are you really deeply into it?.
Nobody can tell what love really is until experience speaks and whispers right into our ears. Most of the time, these love promises like "Forever, Till Death do us apart, etc." would end up "Never" and "We should part ways, I´m no longer happy with you! My love for you is DEAD!!!". Many times we thought after having committed to someone and your trust to one another freezes down to zero degree "S/He ain´t the right one. I should probably wait for the right one to come." But the big question anyone could not answer is "Is she/he the right one?" and "When is the right time?"
That made us stick to whom we are with. Will you always be waiting for the right person to come and the right time to commit? A big YES is the answer. Don´t be in a hurry to get into a relationship because you can never find love if you insist that you are already into it. Try to find time to really understand your real feelings, to know who you really are, and what you really want in a relationship. You´re right, There is no such thing as a perfect relationship, but there´s a compatible partnership that goes along with it. If you already knew that you´re too big to fit into a small sized t-shirt, don´t give it a try. You´ll probably break it and pay for the damages you have made. If you knew and felt that the relationship will not last, don´t go deeper into it. You´ll just suffer the consequences and live like hell the rest of your life. It´s really hard to say goodbye though, but you can´t make it any better by just pretending you still have the same feelings. Try to let go and give yourself a chance to live life to the fullest. Give yourself a chance to grow and give your heart a much needed attention. Then you will find that you have made the right decision and you made it all by yourself. More frequently than not, we all act in a hypocritical manner for some reason.
We call it love when we can´t leave someone and see them crying as we try to let go. We are wrong, its just pity. We call it love when we´re too attached and think that losing the one we love will somehow make us weak and unable to face the storms of life. We misunderstood, its just that we´re too much dependent to them. We call it love when we give our whole life to them, the wholeness of us and imagined that if they leave no one would accept us and our past. We are mistaken, its just insecurity. But no matter what the definition is, the truth still remains that love isn´t something you can buy nor beg. It is real and existing. You can´t touch it but you can feel it in your heart. You can´t find it, but it will knock before you when you least expect it to come. It can make you the happiest soul in heaven, but don´t forget that it also can make you the most miserable person in the whole galaxy.
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Cristina, I could promise to hold you and to cherish you. I could promise to be there in sickness and in health. I could say 'til death do us part.
But I won’t.
Those vows are for optimistic couples, the ones full of hope, and I do not stand here on my wedding day optimistic or full of hope. I am not optimistic. I am not hopeful.
I am sure. I am steady.
And I know that I’m a hard man. Take them apart, put them back together, I hold them in my hands. I am a hard man. So this, I am sure, you are my partner, my lover, my very best friend. My heart, my heart beats for you, and on this day, the day of our wedding, I promise you this:
I promise you to lay my heart in the palm of your hands.
I promise you ME.- Dr. Preston Burke
Grey's Anatomy, Season 3 Episode 25
Friday, May 04, 2007
He took a sip of the drink, his wife took a sip and then set the cup down between them. As he began to eat his few bites of hamburger, the people around them kept looking over and whispering. You could tell they were thinking, "That poor old couple - all they can afford is one meal for the two of them."
As the man began to eat his fries a young man came to the table. He politely offered to buy another meal for the old couple. The old man said they were just fine - They were used to sharing everything.
The surrounding people noticed the little old lady hadn't eaten a bite. She sat there watching her husband eat and occasionally taking turns sipping the drink.
Again the young man came over and begged them to let him buy another meal for them. This time the old woman said "No, thank you, we are used to sharing everything."
As the old man finished and was wiping his face neatly with the napkin, the young man again came over to the little old lady who had yet to eat a single bite of food and asked "What is it you are waiting for?"
She answered :
"THE TEETH." =P
Thursday, May 03, 2007
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Someone out there was
Meant to be the love of your life.
The one you can tell your dreams to
And he'll smile at you when you do,
But he'll never laugh.
He'll brush your hair out of your face
And stare at you during a movie
Even though he paid $8 dollars
To see it. He'll call you to tell you
He couldn't stop thinking about you.
And most importantly, he'll look
Right in your eyes and tell you
That you're the most beautiful girl
He has ever seen and for the
First time in your life, you are
Going to believe it.
Sunday, March 11, 2007
2. Love is always a surprise.. it hits you at the most unexpected time, place, person and situation..
3. Never love because of need but because of want..
4. True love is a rare gift thus when found, treasure it...
5.Love is never about playing it safe... it's about RISKS!!!!
6. The perfect person doesn't exist... there are only people perfect for each other...
7. There will always come a time that we have to stop loving someone, not because the person started hating us but because we run out of reasons to fight for what we feel inside...
8. Keep a piece of your heart for yourself...
9. When love fails, cry..but you must know when to stop! pick yourself up and MOVE ON!!!
10. Learn to accept the fact that some things are really not meant to be...
Saturday, March 10, 2007
do you know what girls want?
we want real conversations & love.
we want cute dates together, nothing expensive.
the truth is we only want to be with you.
we want to hold hands & lie beneath the stars
we want to be able to say something stupid
& not worry about it & we want a guy that will
love us for nothing but being us,
real plain & simple.
Friday, March 09, 2007
A Woman's Poem
When I met him;
I liked him.
When I liked him,
I loved him.
When I loved him
I let him.
When I let him,
I lost him
A Man's Poem
I saw her, I liked her.
I loved her,
I wanted her.
I asked her; She said
I married her.
After sixty years,
I still have her.
Thursday, March 08, 2007
One does not 'fall in' or 'out' of love. One grows in love.
Love is like quicksand. The farther you fall into it, the harder it is to get out.
Life without love isn't life at all.
Love flies, runs, and rejoices. It is free and nothing can hold it back.
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Just call me Anna. I'm a fine arts student in a long-term and happy relationship. But I am tormented right now by some feelings that I cannot explain.
While I've been in a satisfying five-year relationship, I have this friend that I have feelings for. He's special but I never told him that for fear of losing our friendship. But it sometimes feels like he has some feelings for me, too. Joe, if that is true, how does one know for sure?
My friend and I used to be classmates before we became very close friends. All this time, I have told myself that it was nothing but friendship. But when my boyfriend and I broke up, this friend was always there for me. He helped me through those three months of sadness. In fact our classmates thought that he was courting me because he would always bring me home in his car. But to me, it was just an act of generosity. Besides, we'd always go as a group. I'd often stay in the back seat with our other friends. Often I'd see
When my boyfriend came back to me, my friend continued to send me sweet messages that made my boyfriend jealous. He became a constant source of discord between us. While I defended him for being just a friend, deep inside I knew that I felt something for him. He has no girlfriend, and my other friends say it is probably because of me. But this friend would firmly answer in the negative. It was his choice and besides, he says, he doesn't have plans of stealing somebody else's girl. But he remains silent about his feelings. If actions do speak louder than words, what should my conclusion be?
I don't have any plans to break up with my boyfriend, for my family likes him a lot and that matters to me. All I want to know, just before graduating, is if I am special to this friend in the way that he is special to me. Joe, is this love or friendship?
Sometimes the line that separates friendship and love becomes obscure because our emotion crosses beyond that which is spoken, and expresses itself openly in actions and gestures that speak more of love than friendship.
Honestly, I believe that your friend is very fond of you. It pleases him to see you happy and he takes it upon himself to be responsible for your safety. He likes to secretly stare at you because you occupy a special place in his heart. He could have had everything set out perfectly, except for one thing. He never told you what it all meant. He never said what he truly feels for you. He is a classic example of a man who has a very big heart but a very small voice.
Anna, I know that you have a feeling that he likes you too. You just need affirmation that what you feel is true. I don't see anything wrong in that. What I am afraid of is what happens if you find out that it is true, that he could have been loving you from a distance all these years.
You could be missing an opportunity to be fair to yourself. All I can say is that you shouldn't stay with your boyfriend simply because your family likes him. You should stay with him because you love him. But if you are caught between your strong feelings for your best friend and your commitment to your boyfriend then you've got a lot of thinking to do. Remember, love sometimes sneaks up from the most surprising places at the most unexpected time. Let us just make sure that we are able to make sensible decisions when that happens because sometimes it is the love by accident and not the love that was contemplated that takes hold of our hearts and keeps it forever.
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
♥ I sometimes feel a little jealous inside imagining someone could please you more than me. I guess it's my insecurity acting up a bit Because i know i'm not the most beautiful. Most fun, or even the most exciting person, you'll ever meet but I do know that no matter. How hard and long you search you will never find a girl, who loves you and cares about you the way I do ..
♥ I don't want a guy who wouldn't have the courage to actually talk to me in school, and then say I love you online. I want a guy who will talk to me in school when he has a chance, say I love you in school, and Wraps his arms around my waist and then people will say wow, they look so cute together.
♥ There's nothing like the deep breaths after laughing that hard. Nothing in the world like a sore stomach for the right reasons
♥ As youu grow older, it gets harder just to believe. It's not that you don't want to, but too much has happened. - so true
♥ It's the days we sit around and do nothing. It's the moments we laugh so hard we cry. It's the way we look at each other and know what's going through our heads. It's the stupid pictures and inside jokes. They're the reason we're inseparable. - AWW
♥ In life, you have two loves ..one who changes the way you see yourself and the world and the other puts you back together...after you have lost the first
Monday, March 05, 2007
2. Have that one hot kiss where you`re pressed against the wall
3. Have a guy that thinks you're the world
4. Have a guy that holds on as long as possible when giving hugs
5. A boy that whispers he loves you in your ear
6. Have that moment where you just gaze into each other's eyes
7. When you cry, he kisses your tears away.
8. When you're not with your guy he's all that you can think about
9. Wearing his jacket and everytime you breath in, his scent surrounds you
10. A guy who will watch any movie with you, no matter how teary eyed you may get.
11. A guy who squeezes your hand
12. A boy that says he loves you and means it
13. A guy that will play her favorite song outside her window
14. A guy who is loyal
15. A guy that will sing to you no matter how bad he is at it.
16. A guy that will kiss you on the forehead.
17. A guy that will call you beautiful or adorable...not hot, fine, or sexy
18. A guy that will never judge you for how you look.
19. A boy that says cheezy stuff to you just to make u smile
20. A boy that is the same when he is with you and when with friends
21. A boy that tells you everything honestly
22. A boy that is good with your family and introduces you to his family
23. A guy that will always let you win -- nah
24. A guy who stands up for you no matter who it is against
25. A guy who calls you at night just to say 'hi' and see how your day has been
26. A boy who tells you that your smile makes his day and makes everything better
27. A boy who will sit on the phone with you when you're sad, even if you're quiet
28. A boy who you can hangout and have fun with
29. A boy that will just randonmly call you for no reason at all, just because he missed you
30. A guy who will hold your hand through the roughest parts of life.
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Isn’t it ironic how almost everyone subject themselves to emotional anxiety and pains, in search of the so called one true ‘LOVE’, when in fact nobody can ever provide one (and universally accepted) definition of this word?... when nobody can guarantee an end when the journey begins? Isn’t it ironic how one person can make you so miserable to the extent of doubting your sense of self-worth and feeling impotent, when there standing behind you are countless people who believes in you and values you so much in their life?
Isn’t it stupid that we allow one person whom we barely know and whom we just met, to destroy the fruits of our past and to dictate our future by investing all our emotions in the belief that he can provide the happiness that we would need to last our lifetime? Isn’t it amazing how society makes us believe that this one person will be enough to make us abandon the joys from the people who really loved us and those who molded us into the very person that made this one person love us in the first place?
Isn’t it unbelievable that we rely on one person to measure our importance through the number of phone calls, text messages, e-mails, chocolates or flowers that we receive, when there are people whom we call family and friends who never fail to make us feel so important? Doesn’t it astonish you how one failed relationship suddenly destroys the pride, confidence and wisdom we have carefully collected and owned from the people and events in our past... the foundations that made up the person that you really were?
Isn’t it so stupid that we forget about everything we believed in, how easily we lose our faith in love just because of one jerk who, to his misfortune, didn’t recognize true love when it was in front of him?
Isn’t it amazing how we punish ourselves and how we choose to stay in misery, when joy is just one step ahead of us, just because of one mistake (of love) to which we also happen to be the victim?
So I ask, why do we have to do this to ourselves?
When NOBODY but you knows who you really are and how valuable you are? So please, never allow any jerk to make you believe otherwise.
MISTAKES, never be ashamed of them for we all commit one. Love, after all, is about acceptance. Those who cannot accept you for who you are do not deserve your love, simply because he is not capable of giving you the love that you deserve.
Saturday, March 03, 2007
Friday, March 02, 2007
- As you continue to send out love, the energy returns to you in a regenerating spiral... As love accumulates, it keeps your system in balance and harmony. Love is the tool, and more love is the end product.
- Our true identity is to love without fear and insecurity. Our higher potential finds us when we set our course in that direction. The power of love and compassion transforms insecurity.
- Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you.
- Enthusiasm created from the heart is the spirit of the matter. It ignites your whole system so there's no drag, no resistance, no thoughts like "Do I have to?" coming from the head to sabotage the power of your surrender.
- Love is not automatic. It takes conscious practice and awareness, just like playing the piano or golf. However, you have ample opportunities to practice. Everyone you meet can be your practice session. - i just hope its automatic, no practice sessionsssssss =p
- True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
- Love is fire. But whether it's gonna warm your heart or burn your house down you can never tell.
- Divine Love always has met and always will meet every human need.
- Perfect love is rare indeed - for to be a lover will require that you continually have the subtlety of the very wise, the flexibility of the child, the sensitivity of the artist, the understanding of the philosopher, the acceptance of the saint, the tolerance of the scholar and the fortitude of the certain.
- Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart. And try to love the questions themselves.
- If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it was, and always will be yours. If it never returns, it was never yours to begin with. - yeah yeah yeah.
- Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
- Trouble is part of your life — if you don't share it, you don't give the person who loves you a chance to love you enough.
- True love never lives happily ever after - true love has no ending.
- Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much perfoms much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.
- In all that we do let us do it for love.
- You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
- Love fails, only when we fail to love.
- To love is to place our happiness in the happiness of another. - ehh??
- The most wonderful of all things in life, I believe, is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a glowing depth, beauty, and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing, it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of Divine accident.
- If you don't have it here (pointing to the heart), it doesn't matter what you've got here (pointing at the head). - yup! sevice :)
- Fear less, hope more, eat less, chew more, whine less, breathe more, talk less, say more, love more, and all good things will be yours. - no stress, steady lang =p
- Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved. - nice right?
- To be loved, be lovable.
- Don't forget to love yourself.
- Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.
- Talk not of wasted affection; affection never was wasted.
- What most people need to learn in life is how to love people and use things instead of using people and loving things.
- We can do no great things; only small things with great love.
- In science as in love, too much concentration on technique can often lead to impotence.
- To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best.
- Don't fall in love with somebody who doesn't love you back (it's not cool). - haha, sama eh =p
- Trust, Love & Keep Moving (Growing)
- There are no guarantees. From the viewpoint of fear, none are strong enough. From the viewpoint of love, none are necessary.
Thursday, March 01, 2007
...when you can't fight for that one thing that would make you happy...
...I may never be the guy you look forward to seeing every day...
...but I will always be the guy who will look out for you each and every day...
Sad Girl: "don't make me feel that i'm just a selfish jerk just because I made you cry"!
Sad Guy: "then don't make me feel like I did nothing for you when I almost died crying just to see you smile..."
Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity. And some ask ourselves: Will our actions echo across the centuries?
Will strangers hear our names long after we are gone, and wonder who we were, how bravely we fought, how fiercely we loved?
Love isn't when you can't sleep ... it's when you want to keep your eyes open...
Love isn't when you keep holding on ... it's when you learn to let go ...
Love isn't when you kill yourself with jealousy ... it's when you understand ...
Love isnt' when you fall for someone ... it's when you catch that person when she falls...
Love isn't when you see her everywhere ... it's when you close your eyes and she is still there ...
Love isn't when you tell her what you feel ... it's when you give everything for her sake...
And Love isn't when you think you were blind ... it's when you know she was wrong but you didn't mind!
*This was after he had encountered his own love problem.
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
There were two hearts who met in a dance. That moment was magical, there was a sweet song playing, there was harmony. And soon love in the air. They fell in love and they started building castles in their dreams. And promised forever with all certainty.
But somewhere in the midst of the fun, they got lost in the dance. Something went wrong, but they can never do anything. They were just drifting away, their fortress falling apart. There were so many questions but no one had an answer. Then the music stopped, then there was silence.
When we truly love someone we give our best and let that person see the pureness of our intentions. But sometimes that person makes us cry and hurts us for the wrong reasons. That someone must have loved us but he has not loved us enough to make him stand for what he truly felt.
Now, we are faced with the seemingly impossible task of forgetting. We have burdened ourselves long enough. But we still can't get out from this emotional trap. Let us remember that the more we try to forget someone we love the more painful letting go will become.
Sometimes we never have to take that person out in our hearts at all, for he will always be there no matter how hard we try to drive him away. It isn't his presence that made this difficult but it is our stubbornness to accept our destiny that aligns forgetting is next to impossible.
We keep a cold face but deep in our hearts there still that lingering hope for a reconciliation. Somehow, we still believe that we can rekindle small embers and relight the fire that once burned in our hearts. This thought gives us hope but it also breeds the seeds of loneliness and despair.
The only way to forget is to accept and the only way to move on is to look ahead and let the footprints of the past be blown by the wind of time. Only then can our hearts find a partner in the dance of life and hopefully never get lost again.*easier said than done....SOURCE: Joe D'Mango