Someone out there was
Meant to be the love of your life.
The one you can tell your dreams to
And he'll smile at you when you do,
But he'll never laugh.
He'll brush your hair out of your face
And stare at you during a movie
Even though he paid $8 dollars
To see it. He'll call you to tell you
He couldn't stop thinking about you.
And most importantly, he'll look
Right in your eyes and tell you
That you're the most beautiful girl
He has ever seen and for the
First time in your life, you are
Going to believe it.
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Someone out there was
Sunday, March 11, 2007
2. Love is always a surprise.. it hits you at the most unexpected time, place, person and situation..
3. Never love because of need but because of want..
4. True love is a rare gift thus when found, treasure it...
5.Love is never about playing it safe... it's about RISKS!!!!
6. The perfect person doesn't exist... there are only people perfect for each other...
7. There will always come a time that we have to stop loving someone, not because the person started hating us but because we run out of reasons to fight for what we feel inside...
8. Keep a piece of your heart for yourself...
9. When love fails, cry..but you must know when to stop! pick yourself up and MOVE ON!!!
10. Learn to accept the fact that some things are really not meant to be...
Saturday, March 10, 2007
do you know what girls want?
we want real conversations & love.
we want cute dates together, nothing expensive.
the truth is we only want to be with you.
we want to hold hands & lie beneath the stars
we want to be able to say something stupid
& not worry about it & we want a guy that will
love us for nothing but being us,
real plain & simple.
Friday, March 09, 2007
A Woman's Poem
When I met him;
I liked him.
When I liked him,
I loved him.
When I loved him
I let him.
When I let him,
I lost him
A Man's Poem
I saw her, I liked her.
I loved her,
I wanted her.
I asked her; She said
I married her.
After sixty years,
I still have her.
Thursday, March 08, 2007
One does not 'fall in' or 'out' of love. One grows in love.
Love is like quicksand. The farther you fall into it, the harder it is to get out.
Life without love isn't life at all.
Love flies, runs, and rejoices. It is free and nothing can hold it back.
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Just call me Anna. I'm a fine arts student in a long-term and happy relationship. But I am tormented right now by some feelings that I cannot explain.
While I've been in a satisfying five-year relationship, I have this friend that I have feelings for. He's special but I never told him that for fear of losing our friendship. But it sometimes feels like he has some feelings for me, too. Joe, if that is true, how does one know for sure?
My friend and I used to be classmates before we became very close friends. All this time, I have told myself that it was nothing but friendship. But when my boyfriend and I broke up, this friend was always there for me. He helped me through those three months of sadness. In fact our classmates thought that he was courting me because he would always bring me home in his car. But to me, it was just an act of generosity. Besides, we'd always go as a group. I'd often stay in the back seat with our other friends. Often I'd see
When my boyfriend came back to me, my friend continued to send me sweet messages that made my boyfriend jealous. He became a constant source of discord between us. While I defended him for being just a friend, deep inside I knew that I felt something for him. He has no girlfriend, and my other friends say it is probably because of me. But this friend would firmly answer in the negative. It was his choice and besides, he says, he doesn't have plans of stealing somebody else's girl. But he remains silent about his feelings. If actions do speak louder than words, what should my conclusion be?
I don't have any plans to break up with my boyfriend, for my family likes him a lot and that matters to me. All I want to know, just before graduating, is if I am special to this friend in the way that he is special to me. Joe, is this love or friendship?
Sometimes the line that separates friendship and love becomes obscure because our emotion crosses beyond that which is spoken, and expresses itself openly in actions and gestures that speak more of love than friendship.
Honestly, I believe that your friend is very fond of you. It pleases him to see you happy and he takes it upon himself to be responsible for your safety. He likes to secretly stare at you because you occupy a special place in his heart. He could have had everything set out perfectly, except for one thing. He never told you what it all meant. He never said what he truly feels for you. He is a classic example of a man who has a very big heart but a very small voice.
Anna, I know that you have a feeling that he likes you too. You just need affirmation that what you feel is true. I don't see anything wrong in that. What I am afraid of is what happens if you find out that it is true, that he could have been loving you from a distance all these years.
You could be missing an opportunity to be fair to yourself. All I can say is that you shouldn't stay with your boyfriend simply because your family likes him. You should stay with him because you love him. But if you are caught between your strong feelings for your best friend and your commitment to your boyfriend then you've got a lot of thinking to do. Remember, love sometimes sneaks up from the most surprising places at the most unexpected time. Let us just make sure that we are able to make sensible decisions when that happens because sometimes it is the love by accident and not the love that was contemplated that takes hold of our hearts and keeps it forever.
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
♥ I sometimes feel a little jealous inside imagining someone could please you more than me. I guess it's my insecurity acting up a bit Because i know i'm not the most beautiful. Most fun, or even the most exciting person, you'll ever meet but I do know that no matter. How hard and long you search you will never find a girl, who loves you and cares about you the way I do ..
♥ I don't want a guy who wouldn't have the courage to actually talk to me in school, and then say I love you online. I want a guy who will talk to me in school when he has a chance, say I love you in school, and Wraps his arms around my waist and then people will say wow, they look so cute together.
♥ There's nothing like the deep breaths after laughing that hard. Nothing in the world like a sore stomach for the right reasons
♥ As youu grow older, it gets harder just to believe. It's not that you don't want to, but too much has happened. - so true
♥ It's the days we sit around and do nothing. It's the moments we laugh so hard we cry. It's the way we look at each other and know what's going through our heads. It's the stupid pictures and inside jokes. They're the reason we're inseparable. - AWW
♥ In life, you have two loves ..one who changes the way you see yourself and the world and the other puts you back together...after you have lost the first
Monday, March 05, 2007
2. Have that one hot kiss where you`re pressed against the wall
3. Have a guy that thinks you're the world
4. Have a guy that holds on as long as possible when giving hugs
5. A boy that whispers he loves you in your ear
6. Have that moment where you just gaze into each other's eyes
7. When you cry, he kisses your tears away.
8. When you're not with your guy he's all that you can think about
9. Wearing his jacket and everytime you breath in, his scent surrounds you
10. A guy who will watch any movie with you, no matter how teary eyed you may get.
11. A guy who squeezes your hand
12. A boy that says he loves you and means it
13. A guy that will play her favorite song outside her window
14. A guy who is loyal
15. A guy that will sing to you no matter how bad he is at it.
16. A guy that will kiss you on the forehead.
17. A guy that will call you beautiful or adorable...not hot, fine, or sexy
18. A guy that will never judge you for how you look.
19. A boy that says cheezy stuff to you just to make u smile
20. A boy that is the same when he is with you and when with friends
21. A boy that tells you everything honestly
22. A boy that is good with your family and introduces you to his family
23. A guy that will always let you win -- nah
24. A guy who stands up for you no matter who it is against
25. A guy who calls you at night just to say 'hi' and see how your day has been
26. A boy who tells you that your smile makes his day and makes everything better
27. A boy who will sit on the phone with you when you're sad, even if you're quiet
28. A boy who you can hangout and have fun with
29. A boy that will just randonmly call you for no reason at all, just because he missed you
30. A guy who will hold your hand through the roughest parts of life.
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Isn’t it ironic how almost everyone subject themselves to emotional anxiety and pains, in search of the so called one true ‘LOVE’, when in fact nobody can ever provide one (and universally accepted) definition of this word?... when nobody can guarantee an end when the journey begins? Isn’t it ironic how one person can make you so miserable to the extent of doubting your sense of self-worth and feeling impotent, when there standing behind you are countless people who believes in you and values you so much in their life?
Isn’t it stupid that we allow one person whom we barely know and whom we just met, to destroy the fruits of our past and to dictate our future by investing all our emotions in the belief that he can provide the happiness that we would need to last our lifetime? Isn’t it amazing how society makes us believe that this one person will be enough to make us abandon the joys from the people who really loved us and those who molded us into the very person that made this one person love us in the first place?
Isn’t it unbelievable that we rely on one person to measure our importance through the number of phone calls, text messages, e-mails, chocolates or flowers that we receive, when there are people whom we call family and friends who never fail to make us feel so important? Doesn’t it astonish you how one failed relationship suddenly destroys the pride, confidence and wisdom we have carefully collected and owned from the people and events in our past... the foundations that made up the person that you really were?
Isn’t it so stupid that we forget about everything we believed in, how easily we lose our faith in love just because of one jerk who, to his misfortune, didn’t recognize true love when it was in front of him?
Isn’t it amazing how we punish ourselves and how we choose to stay in misery, when joy is just one step ahead of us, just because of one mistake (of love) to which we also happen to be the victim?
So I ask, why do we have to do this to ourselves?
When NOBODY but you knows who you really are and how valuable you are? So please, never allow any jerk to make you believe otherwise.
MISTAKES, never be ashamed of them for we all commit one. Love, after all, is about acceptance. Those who cannot accept you for who you are do not deserve your love, simply because he is not capable of giving you the love that you deserve.
Saturday, March 03, 2007
Friday, March 02, 2007
- As you continue to send out love, the energy returns to you in a regenerating spiral... As love accumulates, it keeps your system in balance and harmony. Love is the tool, and more love is the end product.
- Our true identity is to love without fear and insecurity. Our higher potential finds us when we set our course in that direction. The power of love and compassion transforms insecurity.
- Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you.
- Enthusiasm created from the heart is the spirit of the matter. It ignites your whole system so there's no drag, no resistance, no thoughts like "Do I have to?" coming from the head to sabotage the power of your surrender.
- Love is not automatic. It takes conscious practice and awareness, just like playing the piano or golf. However, you have ample opportunities to practice. Everyone you meet can be your practice session. - i just hope its automatic, no practice sessionsssssss =p
- True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
- Love is fire. But whether it's gonna warm your heart or burn your house down you can never tell.
- Divine Love always has met and always will meet every human need.
- Perfect love is rare indeed - for to be a lover will require that you continually have the subtlety of the very wise, the flexibility of the child, the sensitivity of the artist, the understanding of the philosopher, the acceptance of the saint, the tolerance of the scholar and the fortitude of the certain.
- Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart. And try to love the questions themselves.
- If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it was, and always will be yours. If it never returns, it was never yours to begin with. - yeah yeah yeah.
- Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
- Trouble is part of your life — if you don't share it, you don't give the person who loves you a chance to love you enough.
- True love never lives happily ever after - true love has no ending.
- Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much perfoms much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.
- In all that we do let us do it for love.
- You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
- Love fails, only when we fail to love.
- To love is to place our happiness in the happiness of another. - ehh??
- The most wonderful of all things in life, I believe, is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a glowing depth, beauty, and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing, it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of Divine accident.
- If you don't have it here (pointing to the heart), it doesn't matter what you've got here (pointing at the head). - yup! sevice :)
- Fear less, hope more, eat less, chew more, whine less, breathe more, talk less, say more, love more, and all good things will be yours. - no stress, steady lang =p
- Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved. - nice right?
- To be loved, be lovable.
- Don't forget to love yourself.
- Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.
- Talk not of wasted affection; affection never was wasted.
- What most people need to learn in life is how to love people and use things instead of using people and loving things.
- We can do no great things; only small things with great love.
- In science as in love, too much concentration on technique can often lead to impotence.
- To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best.
- Don't fall in love with somebody who doesn't love you back (it's not cool). - haha, sama eh =p
- Trust, Love & Keep Moving (Growing)
- There are no guarantees. From the viewpoint of fear, none are strong enough. From the viewpoint of love, none are necessary.
Thursday, March 01, 2007
...when you can't fight for that one thing that would make you happy...
...I may never be the guy you look forward to seeing every day...
...but I will always be the guy who will look out for you each and every day...
Sad Girl: "don't make me feel that i'm just a selfish jerk just because I made you cry"!
Sad Guy: "then don't make me feel like I did nothing for you when I almost died crying just to see you smile..."
Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity. And some ask ourselves: Will our actions echo across the centuries?
Will strangers hear our names long after we are gone, and wonder who we were, how bravely we fought, how fiercely we loved?
Love isn't when you can't sleep ... it's when you want to keep your eyes open...
Love isn't when you keep holding on ... it's when you learn to let go ...
Love isn't when you kill yourself with jealousy ... it's when you understand ...
Love isnt' when you fall for someone ... it's when you catch that person when she falls...
Love isn't when you see her everywhere ... it's when you close your eyes and she is still there ...
Love isn't when you tell her what you feel ... it's when you give everything for her sake...
And Love isn't when you think you were blind ... it's when you know she was wrong but you didn't mind!
*This was after he had encountered his own love problem.