Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
There were two hearts who met in a dance. That moment was magical, there was a sweet song playing, there was harmony. And soon love in the air. They fell in love and they started building castles in their dreams. And promised forever with all certainty.
But somewhere in the midst of the fun, they got lost in the dance. Something went wrong, but they can never do anything. They were just drifting away, their fortress falling apart. There were so many questions but no one had an answer. Then the music stopped, then there was silence.
When we truly love someone we give our best and let that person see the pureness of our intentions. But sometimes that person makes us cry and hurts us for the wrong reasons. That someone must have loved us but he has not loved us enough to make him stand for what he truly felt.
Now, we are faced with the seemingly impossible task of forgetting. We have burdened ourselves long enough. But we still can't get out from this emotional trap. Let us remember that the more we try to forget someone we love the more painful letting go will become.
Sometimes we never have to take that person out in our hearts at all, for he will always be there no matter how hard we try to drive him away. It isn't his presence that made this difficult but it is our stubbornness to accept our destiny that aligns forgetting is next to impossible.
We keep a cold face but deep in our hearts there still that lingering hope for a reconciliation. Somehow, we still believe that we can rekindle small embers and relight the fire that once burned in our hearts. This thought gives us hope but it also breeds the seeds of loneliness and despair.
The only way to forget is to accept and the only way to move on is to look ahead and let the footprints of the past be blown by the wind of time. Only then can our hearts find a partner in the dance of life and hopefully never get lost again.*easier said than done....SOURCE: Joe D'Mango
Monday, February 26, 2007
that's the saddest part of being a girl..
BUT, you can never teach a girl to love the guy back the way she did before if she already grew tired and is fed up understanding and waiting to be appreciated and loved the way she deserves to be loved..
that's the saddest part of being an insensitive man..
Sunday, February 25, 2007
- Love don't give us the promise of forever, but having faith on it makes us believe that there is.
- Love is not a one-shot deal that you have to get right at first. You will always make mistakes and find your ideal partner. Love is also a process of finding your way, finding the right one.
- The greates mistake we'll make in a relationship is when we look at somebody else other than our partner to satisfy our emotional and physical needs. The second mistake is when we consciously allow ourselves to be the object of these emotional and physical desires.
- We can never be certain of our relationships because not all of them are built to last our lifetime. We have to constantly nurture it so it can grow and we can grow old with it.
- In the midst of despair, pain, and sorrow, someone comes in our life and gives us strength to believe in life again. The love they give us gives us a blind faith that helps us believe in ourselves again, that we can make our dreams come true.
- Love can be the beSt thing that will ever happen to you. More often than not, your lover is also your bestfriend, one who will stand by you through thick and thin.
- Most ordinary relationships begin and most of them continue as forms of mutual exploitation, a mental or physical barter, to be terminated when one or both parties run out of goods. The truth is you will not run out of goods if you believe you won't.
- People cannot change who you really are. You just have to tell them and be honest about the real person behind you. You cannot hide in your cloak of deception forever. You desreve to be happy just by being yourself.
- A relationship is a two way street. It's never all your fault or the other person's. You go into the relationship together and work through it all together. And remember, the best relationship is one w/c your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
- When we begin to put so much weight on what others feel and think about our relationships, we become distracted and lose our own perception of our partners.
- If you choose to fight for love, then you should be prepared to face the consequences and risk associated with it. But if you choose to follow tradition over the dictate of your heart the you also have to be prepared to lose someone you love.
- Let us always remember that, in the end it is not how much love we have received that would count, but how much love we have given and how much more we are willing to give even without the promise of earning it back.
- We constantly have to make an extra effort to make others feel that they are important to us and the small things they do are appreciated. The greatness of a relationship is built on the foundation of small acts of kindess, love and compassion.
- Whatever relationships you have attracted in your life at this moment, they are precisely the ones you need in your life at this moment. There is a purpose and meaning behind all events, and this purpose and meaning develops you as a person and as a lover.
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Friday, February 23, 2007
The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife she is, did exactly what her husband asked.
The following Weekend he came home a little tired but otherwise looking good.
The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught many fish?
He said, "Yes! Lots of Salmon, some Bluegill, and a few Swordfish. But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pajamas like I asked you to Do?"
You'll love the answer...
The wife replied,
"I did. They're in your fishing box.."
Thursday, February 22, 2007
who can wrestle with me
and let me win.
who i can talk to about anything
who laughs at my jokes.
a boy who puts my cold hands
in his warm hoodie pockets.
who lets me use his sweatshirt
for a pillow.
who buys me 25 cent rings,
and sticky hands.
who says i love you & means it.
who will kiss me in the rain,
in the sunshine, and in the snow.
who calls unexpectedly.
who will have many inside jokes
with and me remember each one.
a boy who notices girls haircuts.
who realizes that girls say things
but dont always mean them.
who shows up at my games,
slipping in the door.
who i can go swimming with
on hot days.
who can tell me his problems
and let me help.
who will listen to me talk--
about the new nail polish i got.
who will let me beat him up
when i get angry.
who writes love letters to me,
but doesnt send them.
who draws pictures and slips them
gently into my locker slot.
a boy with deeps eyes,
that can see through faces into depths.
who gives me his t-shirt to change into
and not expect to get it back.
who knows my favorite color, song,
car, vegetable, perfume and
the color of my toothbrush.
a boy who will shake my dads hand
and look my mother in the eye.
who will call me by my full name--
first, middle and last.
a boy who will kiss me and
tell me im pretty.
a boy who will let me cry to him.
who will squeeze my hips just right.
who surprises me and compliments
my manicure and plays with my hair.
who knows when i have a math test
or when i fail one.
a boy who smells like
he just stepped out of the shower.
who wears cologne that i can subtly
smell when im leaning on his shoulder.
who tells me i have a nice laugh
and a smile that light up the room
and simply be mine to hold...
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
1. They will always smell good even if it's just shampoo.
2. The way their heads always find the right spot on our shoulder.
3. How cute they look when they sleep.
4. The ease in which they fit into our arms.
5. The way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world.
6. How cute they are when they eat.
7. The way they take hours to get dressed but in the end it makes it all worth while.
8. Because they are always warm even when its minus 30 outside.
9. The way they look good no matter what they wear.
10. The way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she's the most beautiful girl on this earth.
11. How cute they are when they argue.
12. The way her hand always finds yours.
13. The way they smile.
14. The way you feel when you see their name on the call ID after you just had a big fight.
15. The way she says "lets not fight anymore" even though you know that an hour later....
16. The way that they kiss after you have had a fight.
17. The way they kiss you when you say "I love you".
18. Actually...Just the way they kiss you...
19. The way they fall into your arms when they cry.
20. Then the way they apologize for crying over something that silly.
21. The way they hit you and expect it to hurt.
22. Then the way they apologize when it does hurt (even though we don't admit it).
23. The way they say "I miss you".
24. The way you miss them.
25. The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt her anymore...
Yet regardless if you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them it matters not. Because once in your life, whatever they were to the world they become everything to you. When you look them in the eyes, traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without trace of a sound, you know that your own life is inevitable consumed within the rhythmic beatings of her very heart. We love them for a million reasons, no paper would do it justice. It is a thing not of the mind but of the
```note to all the girls, besides, mostly girls din naman bumabasa nito e.
~wen u ask us w/c clothes, earings, etc fits u best and we answer "we dont care" or "any", it means you look good no matter how you look.
~wen u ask us, "arent you curious about my past?" and we say no, it means we dont care about ur past. we love you. thats that. period.
~wen we act like we dnt care and stay quiet, it dsnt mean we dnt luv u. it means we're still not sure if what we're about to say may sting you...
~wen u get pissed and get mad at us, the only thing we wanna do in this world is to stab ourselves. (literally.)
~pag di nagreply, di ibig sabihin pinagpalit na namin kayo. wala lang kaming load.
~wen we dnt see u the whole day, that mins may life or death kaming situation dpt ayusin. inaayos namin dahil pag namatay kami, di na namin kau makakasama dba? ;)
~wen we say we love you, tatak mo na sa bato, totoo yun.
~pag tumawag ka, di namin sinagot, that means ayaw ka namin magastosan, hindi dahil nasa club kami or whatever.
~wen we get late for a date or meeting with you, that means we took time to look our best for you.
~wen we dont want you to wear revealing clothes, its coz amin na kau, why attract more attention to yourselves?
~wen we say magbasketball lang kami, dont get mad. we dont get mad wen you go shopping right?
~wen late na kami nagising, it means we spent the night thinking about you.
~wen you get mad and we keep quiet, it only means we want YOU to listen to us... (for a change)
~wen we stare at you and smile, di kami nagiisip ng bastos. we're just thinking of how lucky we are that we got you. other guys didn't. ;)
~wen we dont wanna be with your friends, it dsnt mean we dont like them. it means YOU should spend time with them. baka magtampo that lagi nalang yung mag-boyfriend yung magkasama. :P
~wen we spend lots of our time sleeping, its coz we wanna have lots of energy wen we see you or text you. :)
~wen we text our ex's, it dsnt mean we still want them back. its just like saying, "di namin binastos yung ex namin unlike other guys thats why we still have the guts to text them and call them friends."
~wen we introduce you to our friends and family, it means we're proud that you're ours and we wanna show you off... ;)
~kapag lagi kami nagpapapogi and nagpapabango, it dsnt mean mambababae kami. it means that when you or someone who knows you sees us, di naman kami magmumukhang gago. :D
~wen minsan matagal kami magreply, it means nagiisip kami ng sasabihin.
girls, as guys, mahal namin kayo. wag lang kau magagalit agad. try to understand the situation first before
getting mad. wag lahat ng bagay lalagyan ng malisya. mwah! ;)
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
2. Free dinners.
3. Free movies (you get the point).
4. You can hug your friend without wondering if she thinks you're gay.
5. You can hug your friend without wondering if YOU'RE gay.
6. You know The Truth about whether size matters.
7. Speeding ticket? What's that?
8. New lipstick gives you a whole new lease on life.
9. You never had to walk down the hall with your binder strategically positioned in high school.
10. If you have sex with someone and don't call him the next day, you're not the devil.
11. Condoms make no significant difference in your enjoyment of sex.
12. If you have to be home in time for 90210, you can say so, out loud.
13. If you're not making enough money you can blame the glass ceiling.
14. You can sleep your way to the top.
15. You can sue the President for sexual harassment.
16. Nothing crucial can be cut off with one clean sweep.
17. It's possible to live your whole life without ever taking a group shower.
18. No fashion faux pas you make could rival The Speedo.
19. Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise and Tom Selleck.
20. You don't have to fart to amuse yourself.
21. If you cheat on your spouse, people assume it's because you're being emotionally neglected.
22. YOU never have to wonder if his orgasm was real.
23. You'll never have to decide where to hide your nose-hair clipper.
24. No one passes out when you take off your shoes.
25. If you think the person you're dating really likes you, you don't have to break up with him.
26. Excitement is only as far away as the nearest beauty-supply store.
27. If you forget to shave, no one has to know.
28. You can congratulate your teammate without ever touching her ass.
29. If you have a zit, you can conceal it.
30. You never have to reach down every so often to make sure your privates are still there.
31. If you're dumb, some people will find it cute.
32. You don't have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.
33. You have the ability to dress yourself.
34. You have an excuse to be a total bitch at least once a month.
35. You can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
36. If you marry someone 20 years younger, you're aware that you look like.
37. If you're wearing cologne, you don't have to pretend it's aftershave.
38. You'll probably never see someone you know while peeing in an alley.
39. You'll never have to punch a hole through anything with your fist.
40. You can quickly end any fight by crying.
41. Your friends won't think you're weird if you ask whether there's spinach in your teeth.
42. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
43. You've never had a goatee.
44. Gay waiters don't make you uncomfortable.
45. You'll never regret piercing your ears.
46. You can fully assess a person just by looking at her shoes.
47. You'll never discover you've been duped by a Wonderbra.
48. You don't have hair on your back.
49. You know which glass was yours by the lipstick mark.
Monday, February 19, 2007
GIVE HER ONE OF YOUR T-SHIRTS TO SLEEP IN.
LEAVE HER CUTE TEXT MESSAGES.
KISS HER IN FR0NT 0F Y0UR FRIENDS.
TRUST HER 0VER EVERY0NE ELSE.
TELL HER SHE L00KS BEAUTIFUL.
L00K HER IN THE EYE WHEN Y0U TALK T0 HER.
LET HER MESS WITH Y0UR HAIR.
MESS WITH HER HAIR.
JUST WALK AR0UND WITH HER.
F0RGIVE HER F0R HER MISTAKES.
L00K AT HER LIKES SHE'S THE 0NLY GIRL Y0U SEE.
TICKLE HER EVEN WHEN SHE SAYS ST0P.
H0LD HER HAND EVEN WHEN Y0U ARE AROUND Y0UR FRIENDS.
WHEN SHE STARTS SWEARING AT Y0U TELL HER Y0U L0VE HER.
LET HER FALL ASLEEP IN Y0UR ARMS.
GET HER MAD, THEN KISS HER.
TEASE HER & LET HER TEASE Y0U BACK.
STAY UP WITH HER ALL NIGHT WHEN SHES SICK.
WATCH HER FAV0RITE M0VIE WITH HER
KISS HER F0REHEAD.
GIVE HER THE W0RLD.
WRITE HER LETTERS.
LET HER WEAR Y0UR CL0THES. (SWEATSHIRTS)
WHEN SHES SAD, HANG 0UT WITH HER.
LET HER KN0W SHE'S IMP0RTANT.
LET HER TAKE ALL THE PH0T0S 0F Y0U SHE WANTS.
KISS HER IN THE RAIN.
CALL HER EVERY NIGHT.
AND WHEN Y0U FALL IN L0VE WITH HER, TELL HER.
AND WHEN Y0U D0 TELL HER. L0VE HER LIKE Y0U NEVER L0VED BEF0RE.
Sunday, February 18, 2007
This is the word women use to end an argument when they feel they are right and you need to shut up. Never use "fine" to describe how a woman looks - this will cause you to have one of those arguments.
if she is getting dressed, this is half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given 5 more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house. It is equivalent to the five minutes that your football game is going to last before you take out the trash, so it's an even trade.
This means "something," and you should be on your toes. "Nothing" is usually used to describe the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards. "Nothing" usually signifies an argument that will last "Five Minutes" and end with "Fine"
GO AHEAD (With Raised Eyebrows)
One that will result in a woman getting upset over "Nothing" and will end with the
word "Fine". this is a dare, not permission. Don't do it.
GO AHEAD (Normal Eyebrows)
This means "I give up" or "do what you want because I don't care". You will get a "Raised Eyebrow Go Ahead" in just a few minutes, followed by "Nothing" and "Fine" and she will
talk to you in about "Five Minutes" when she cools off.
This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot at that moment, and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing".
Again, not a word, but a non-verbal statement. "Soft Sighs" mean that she is content. Your best bet is to not move or breathe, and she will stay content.
This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake. "That's Okay" is often used with the word "Fine" and in conjunction with a "Raised Eyebrow."
At some point in the near future, you are going to be in some mighty big trouble.
This is not a statement, it is an offer. A woman is giving you the chance to come up with
whatever excuse or reason you have for doing whatever it is that you have done. You have a fair chance with the truth, so be careful and you shouldn't get a "That's Okay".
A woman is thanking you. Do not faint. Just say you're welcome.
THANKS A LOT
This is much different from "Thanks." A woman will say, "Thanks A Lot" when she is really ticked off at you. It signifies that you have offended her in some callous way, and will be
followed by the "Loud Sigh." Be careful not to ask what is wrong after the "Loud Sigh," as she will only tell you "Nothing".
Oh, and before we forget
"Whatever" ...it's a woman's way of saying *! #@ YOU
Saturday, February 17, 2007
2. She works in a telecom. He is reviewing for the board. They are in the same barkada. They talk on the phone till 4 am. He gives her chocolates, flowers and CDs even when there is no occasion. Their friends are suspecting something. Bakit sila nagsosolo kapag may overnight inuman? Why does he hold her close on the dance floor? Bakit sila magkaholding hands lagi? Sila kaya? "He hasn't admitted anything," she rants. "But I let him hug and kiss me. Parang kami, pero hindi."
3. They work together in an ad agency. After office, they would watch movie, have dinner and stroll at Glorietta. She gave him Harry Potter books for his birthday in exchange for posing as her boyfriend to make an ex jealous. They made out during the company outing in Subic and never talked about it. He said "I love you" once but she wasn't sure if she heard him correctly because they were both drunk then. But one thing she is sure of is her feelings for him. She likes him. And she's assuming that with what he's doing to her and with her, he likes her, too. There's just one hitch: he has a girlfriend!
4. She is a 28-year-old virgin. He's a 35-year-old bachelor. Both mountaineers, they became close during their climbs. After a few dates in posh restaurants, he brings her to his condo where they would make out. They have been doing this for months. She wants to believe that "sila na" but then she's not really sure about it. "We don't talk about it but it doesn't really matter," she'd tell her friends. "What's important is I am enjoying this -- whatever it is."
The "parang kayo, pero hindi" stage. Others call it MU or mutual understanding. Pseudo-relationships. Pseudo-boyfriends. Flings. Almost like a relationship, but not quite. It is a phase where the persons involved are more than friends, but not quite lovers. Puwedeng may verbal agreement, puwedeng wala. One or both of you may have admitted your feelings, possible ding hindi. You just let your gestures do the talking for you. Walang pormal na ligawan na nangyari. Hindi kayo mag-dyowa. Pero sa kilos niyo, sa mga sinasabi niyo, parang kayo, pero hindi.
This kind of "relationship" can happen at different stages for different reasons. It can happen after a break-up. You still love each other, and you want to be with each other but you broke up for a reason. And for reasons that you alone know, ayaw niyo na muna magkabalikan.
It can also happen before a relationship, iyong pareho kayong nakikiramdam. Possible din na ayaw niyo munang mag-seryoso kaya kunwa-kunwarian lang muna. Testing lang.
Puwede ring hindi puwedeng maging kayo kasi isa sa inyo --usually the guy --may ka-relasyon na. Kaya habang hindi pa siya nakikipag-break doon sa girl (sabi niya makikipag-break siya soon pero di naman niya ginagawa), wala muna kayong relasyon para nga naman hindi siya nangagaliwa kasi "hindi naman kayo."
This pseudo-relationship stage, for a time, can be fun. Lalo na kung naghahanap ka lang naman ng "kalaro."
Pero huwag ka lang mag-e-expect na may patutunguhan kayo kasi wala talagang kasiguraduhan.
So bakit ang daming nagse-settle sa ganitong set up ganoong hindi naman sigurado kung may patutunguhan?
Iba't ibang dahilan. Puwedeng for fun lang. Puwedeng "buti na iyan kesa wala" or puwede na iyang "pantawid-gutom." Meaning, habang wala pa iyong the real thing, doon muna sa kunwa-kunwarian.
For those who are not in a serious relationship, they would think that pseudo-relationship is better than no relationship at all. It would be fun, if all you are after for is that "kilig" feeling.
Aminado naman ako na once upon a time, may mga pseudo-relationships din ako. No commitments involved. For the simplest reason that they couldn't commit, because they were either committed to someone else, or that they weren't ready to commit.
My rationalization, "okay na iyun, kesa wala."
Ang habol ko lang naman, iyong kilig feeling. Iyong merong nagtatanong kung kumusta araw ko. Iyong merong ka-cuddle sa beach outing. Iyong kapag tumunog ang cellphone, mapapangiti na ako dahil alam kong galing sa kanya ang message. Iyong merong laging kasama. Habang wala pa ang the real thing, puwede na itong pagtiyagaan.
But then I learned that although it was only a pseudo-relationship, the emotions were real. And usually, in this kind of set up, ang babae lagi ang lugi.
Una, you can't ask him to commit. Since it's not really a relationship, you can't demand commitment from your partner. Ano ba kayo? May K ka nga ba magpasundo ng hatinggabi? You will always be uncertain about your role in his life. You can't expect him to be always there with you. And if you feel jealous of the other girls, you just have to keep it to yourself. Ano ka ba niya para magselos?
Pangalawa, what if you fall deeply in love with him? You can't be sure if he feels the same way. Baka nag-a-assume ka lang na mahal ka rin niya. Even if you are dying to tell him you love him, you can't. Because you're not sure if he'll like it. Baka mapahiya ka lang. This stage will always make you wonder where you are in the relationship. Or if there is a relationship at all.
Pangatlo, what if you become attached too much? What if you have invested all your emotions and this man hasn't? What if you remain faithful to him, not entertaining other guys, only to find out that he is seeing other girls?
Isa pang downside ng pseudo-relationships, it is fleeting. When a disagreement sets in, or when one of you gets cold, then that would be the end of it. Unlike in a serious relationship, hindi mo alam kung saan ka lulugar sa isang pseudo-relationship. Wala kang pinanghahawakan. Kasi sa pseudo-relationship, there is no "us." Meron lang "you and me," hindi "us."
Buti sana kung pseudo-pain din lang ang mararanasan mo. Kaso, hindi eh. Real pain. And usually, kahit tapos na ang pseudo-relationship, hindi mo maiwasan umasang one day, may karugtong pa rin iyun. And you will be miserable, hoping to bring back what you used to have, only to find out eventually that the guy is in another pseudo-relationship with somebody else.
Ang hirap, ano? You agreed to this kind of set up for fun and then you'd end up hurting yourself in the process.
Pero puwede naman maiwasan ang pain eh. Puwede naman na hindi mo muna isipin ang future and just enjoy the feeling, without thinking of the consequences.
But if you are certain that you are going to hurt yourself in the process, kailangan mo mamili. You can be happy and live the moment without worrying what would happen next. Or you can stop settling with pseudo-relationships and wait for the real thing.
When I was younger and in a pseudo-relationship with an unavailable guy, a friend told me, "Sige, kung ayaw mong magpapigil, bahala ka. Magpakasaya ka. Pero huwag kang iiyak-iyak pagkatapos, dahil tatadyakan kita."
Ang bottom line lang naman, kung magpapasaya sa iyo, gawin mo. Ihanda mo lang ang sarili mo sa consequence. Dahil ang "parang kayo pero hindi" stage ay bihirang nagiging totoo. Usually, hanggang doon lang siya… almost, but not quite.
Friday, February 16, 2007
It is certainly true that the more we know about something or someone, the more we can understand them. But we can never know everything about anything and that's alright too. There is a certain magic in that fact that even after a lifetime of relating the deepest feelings, thoughts and actions may remain incomprehensible.
What we need to know about loving is no great mystery. We all know what constitutes loving behavior; we need but act upon it, not continually question it. Over-analysis often confuses the issue and in the end brings us no closer to insight. We sometimes become too busy classifying, separating, and examining, to remember that love is easy. It's we who make it complicated.
~Leo Buscaglia (Born For Love)
Thursday, February 15, 2007
2. Mr. Quickie - ang type ng manliligaw na kadamagkikita kayo e wala nang alam na sabihin kundi "kelan mo ba ako sasagutin?" o kaya "i love you na, ako ba hindi mo pa lab?" kahit na isang linggo pa lang naman syang pumoporma. kungbaga dinadaan nya sa pangungulit para mabilisang pagsagot mo.
3. Mr. Everything - linya nya ang "sagutin mo lang ako, ibibigay ko sayo lahat, lahat ng magustuhan mo. kahit ang pa buwan o kaya mundo."tanga kana pag nagpauto ka. dahil pag sinagot mo na yan, makakalimutan na nya ang linyang yan.
4. Mr. Stalker - eto yung type ng manliligaw na pag nagkahiwalay kayo e sisimulan ka sa tanong na "kumain ka na ba?" pagkasagot mo susundan pa nya ulit ng tanong "nasan ka ngayon?" "sinong kasama mo?" "anong ginagawa mo?" at kung anu-ano pa. basta tungkol sa daily activities mo kelangan malaman nya.
5. Mr. Take it or Leave It - pag binasted mo ang ganitong type ng manliligaw, asahan mo bukas may nililigawan na sya ulit. at heto pa, hinding hindi ka na nya papansinin. period.
6. Mr. Salesman - dadaanin ka sa matatamis na salita. parang si Mr. Everything din kaya lang sya mas matindi mang-uto. yun bang tipong.."ang ganda ganda talaga ng mga mata mo.." o kaya "ang kinis kinis mo" o kaya "ang lambot ng mga kamay mo" at iba pang pang-uuto mapasagot ka lang.
7. Mr. Good Dog - eto ang nakakatuwang manliligaw. kase payag syang magpaalipin. tagabitbit ng bag mo o kahit ng mga kaibigan mo. kahit magmuka syang buntot sa tuwing may gala kayo ng mga barkada mo. napapakitang gilas kungbaga. pero pag sinagot mo na, for sure gaganti yan.
8. Mr. Anonymous - motto nya ang "action speaks louder than voice". wala kang kaalam-alam, nanliligaw na pala. kaya pala ang bait-bait sayo. eh akala mo mabait lang talaga. hehe!
9. Mr. Second Chance - sya ang pinakamasugid mong manliligaw. kahit 100 tayms mong sabihing ayaw mo sa kanya at wala na syang pag-asa ang sasabihin nya parin "Please give me a second chance"
10. Mr. Romantiko - jologs ang mga paraan nya sa panliligaw. manghaharana, pakikisamahan mga barkada mo, liligawan parents mo at laging may dalang flowers and chocolates tuwing dadalaw. pero madalas nakakapagpakilig sya ng nililigawan
GUYS: lam nio n b kung alin keo jan?
GIRLS: Which do you prefer?
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
-Boy: yeah i know everyone does!
-Boy: yeah... everyone of my friends that are girls tell me that everyday
-Girl: oh... but am i only your friend?
-Boy: no... youre my girlfriend... why?
-Girl: so when i say i love you i really do mean it
-Boy: yeah i know you do mean it... its just that you dont need to tell me that you love me anymore coz i know you love me since the day we been together and i love you more each and everyday.
-Boy: so wanna go somewhere tonight for our 7th anniv?
-Girl: yeah... where?
-Boy: i dont know... maybe movie then dinner?
-Boy: i'll pick you up after i get off and get ready ok?
-Girl: ok. what time do you get off?
-Boy: in 2 hours and then i gotta go home and yeah get ready which takes about 15-20 mintues...
-Girl: aye... i thought you didnt have work today...
-Boy: one of my co-workers called in sick
-Girl: oh okay! so ill see you around 7:30 then?
-Boy: yeah! and babe?
-Boy: i love you
-Girl: i love you too!
-Boy: ok my manager is like looking at me so yeah.... i gotta go.
-Girl: ok bye
2 hours later...
the guy drives to his girlfriend's house and walks up to the door and rings bell
-Girl: hey! (gives a kiss to her boyfriend)
-Boy: wassup... you ready?
-Girl: um... wait... let me get my bag and we can go ok?
they both watched a movie and ate dinner.... once they were done eating they head back to the car but before she got into the car...
-Boy: wait! can i blind fold you?
-Boy: it's a suprise
-Girl: what kind of suprise?
-Boy: a big one
-Girl: okay but only if you promise me that you will hold my hand while we're driving.
-Boy: i promise.
-Girl: ok blind fold me...
so they drove off........... and then they stopped.
-Boy: ok we're here!
-Boy: wait let me walk you to the place!
-Girl: what place?
-Boy: somewhere! (and gives a kiss to her on the lips)
the boy walks her to the place
-Boy: ok.... let me take the blind fold off
-Girl: where are we?
he takes it off her and she opens her eyes and sees the view of the city and at that same spot... thats where he first asked her to be his Girlfriend....
-Girl: omg.... (tears come down)
-Boy: why are you crying?
-Girl: this is where you first asked me out...
-Boy: what are you doing the rest of your life? (he asked on his knees and after he says that...behind him... in the air it says "will you marry me?" in fireworks)
-Girl: (tears come down faster)
-Boy: i wasnt at work when you called me... i was planning this whole thing!
-Girl: get up!
-Girl: (kisses him)
-Boy: is that a yes or a no?
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Daniel: I guess we are the left overs in this world
Jasmine: I think so... All of my friends have boyfriends and we are only the 2 persons left in this world without any special person in our lives
Daniel: Yup I don't know what to do
Jasmine: I know! We'll play a game
Daniel: What game?
Jasmine: i'll be your girlfriend for 30 days and you will be my boyfriend
Daniel: That's a great plan in fact i don't have anything to do for the following weeks...
They watch their first movie and they both touched in a romantic film
They went to the beach and had a picnic...Daniel and Jasmine had their quality time together
Daniel invited Jasmine to a circus and they rode on a Horror House....Jasmine was scared and she touched Daniel's hand but she touched someone else's hand and they both laughed...
They saw a fortune teller down the road and they asked for their future advice and the fortune teller said: "My darlings, Please don't waste the time of your life... spend the rest of your time together happily" Then tears flow out from the teller's eyes
Jasmine invited Daniel to go to the hill and they saw a meteor...Jasmine mumbled something
They sat on the bus and because of a bumby road Jasmine gave her first kiss to Daniel by accident
Jasmine and Daniel sat in the park where they first decided to play this game...
Daniel: I'm tired Jasmine...Do you want any drinks? I'll buy you one.. I'll just go down the road
Jasmine: Apple Juice that's all
Daniel: Wait for me....
20mins later... a stranger approached Jasmine
Stranger: Are you a friend of Daniel?
Jasmine: Why yes? What happened?
Stranger: A reckless drunken driver ran over Daniel and he is critical in the hospital
The doctor went out of the emergency room and he handed out an apple juice and a letter
Doctor: We found this in daniel's pocket
Jasmine reads the letter and it says:
Jasmine, This past few days, i realized you are a really cute girl and i am really falling for you..Your cherished smile.. you were everything when we played this game..... Before this game would end...I would like you to be my girlfriend for the rest of my life.... I love you Jasmine....
Jasmine crumples the paper and shouted:
"Daniel ! i don't want you to die... I love you...Remember that night when we saw a meteor, I mumbled something... I mumbled that I wish we would be together forever and never end this game. Please don't leave me Daniel.... I love you! You cannot do this to me!"
Then the clock strikes 12
Daniel's heart stop pumping
THEN IT WAS THE 30TH DAY........
Always love your loved ones and show them how you feel before it is too late... You will never know when they will be gone from your embrace... If you were given a time to bestow petals of everlasting compassion and love to your loved ones? Today is the day.... Love them while they are still here...
Monday, February 12, 2007
*Kiss on the Forehead ----"Forever you will be mine"
*Kiss on the Ear ---"I'm horny"
*Kiss on the Cheek ---"I adore you"
*Kiss on the Hand ---"We're Friends"
*Kiss on the Neck ---"I want you so bad it's not even funny"
*Kiss on the Shoulder ---"We belong together"
*Kiss on the Lips ---"I love you" OR "I want you"
*Holding Hands ---"We can learn to love each other"
*A wink ---"Let's get it on"
*Slap on the Butt ---"That's mine"
*Playing with the Ear ---"I can't live without you"
*Holding on tight ---"Won't let go"
*Looking into each other's Eyes ---"Don't let go"
*Playing with Hair on Head ---"I'm crazy about you"
*Arms around the Waist ---"I love you too much to let go"
*Laughing while Kissing ---"I am completely comfortable with you"
*If your kissing someone, close your eyes. It's not nice to stare.
*If you were thinking about someone while reading this, you're definitely in Love.
Sunday, February 11, 2007
WHEN i POUT MY LiPS - KiSS ME
WHEN i KiCK - HUG ME TiGHT
WHEN i CALL U CRAZY - iM CRAZY ABOUT U
WHEN i AM SiLENT - iM THiNKiNG OF HOW TO SAY i LOVE U
WHEN i iGNORE U - i WANT ALL UR ATTENTiON
WHEN i PULL AWAY - GRAB ME BY THE WAiST & TELL ME U'LL NEVER LET ME GO
WHEN U SEE ME AT MY WORST - TELL ME iM BEAUTiFUL
WHEN i SCREAM AT U - TELL ME U LOVE ME
WHEN U SEE ME WALKiNG - SNEAK UP BEHiND ME, & REST UR HEAD ON MY SHOULDER
iF I DONT CALL U - iM WAiTiNG BY THE PHONE FOR UR CALL
WHEN iM SCARED - HOLD ME BY THE WAiST
WHEN i LOOK LiKE SOMETHiNGS THE MATTER - KiSS ME & TELL ME EVERYTHiNG WiLL BE ALRiGHT
WHiLE i HOLD UR HANDS - PLAY WiTH MY FiNGERS
Saturday, February 10, 2007
2-talk to her
4-give her your jacket
5-kiss her slowly
are you remembering this?
8-laugh with her
9-invite her somewhere
10-let her be with you when you're with your friends
11-smile with her
12-take pics with her
13-pull her onto your lap
14-when she says she loves you more, deny it. fight back
15-when her friends say i love her more than you, deny it. fight back and hug her tight so she can't get to her friends. it makes her feel loved
Are you thinking about someone?
16-always hug her and say i love you when you see her
17-kiss her unexpectedly
18-***HUG HER FROM BEHIND AROUND THEWAIST!!!***
19-tell her she's beautiful not sexy!
20-tell her the way you feel about her!
20-u need to show her you mean it too
21-kiss her on the lips
22-DON'T ask her to buy you stuff. you buy HER stuff
23-TELL HER WHAT FEELS GOOD
24-make her feel loved
25-buy her stuff. small things can still help
makes her feel special.
26-DON'T LIE TO HER.
27-DON'T CHEAT ON HER.
28-take her anywhere she wants
29-text her a message or call her in the morning and tell her to have a good day at school, and how much you miss her
30-be there for her when ever she needs you, &even when she doesn't need you, just be there so she'll know that she can always count on you
are you still reading this? you better be, it's important.
31. Hold her close when she's cold and she can hold you too.
32. When you are alone hold her close and kiss her.
33. Kiss her on the tip of her nose; (it will give her the hint that you want to kiss them).
34. While in the movie, put your arm around her and then she will automatically put her head on your shoulder, then lean in and tilt her chin up and kiss her lightly.
35. Don't ever tell her to leave even jokingly or act like you're mad. If she's upset, comfort her
remember this next time you are with her.
36. When people diss her, stand up for her.
37. Look deep into her eyes and tell her you love her.
38. Lay down under the stars and put her head on your chest so she can listen to the steady beat of your heart. Link your fingers together while you whisper to her as she rests her eyes and listens to you.
39. When walking next to each other grab her hand.
40. When you hug her hold her in your arms as long as possible
41. Call her at night to wish her sweet dreams.
42. Comfort her when she cries and wipe away her tears.
43. Take her for long walks at night
44. Dedicate a song to her.
45. Always Remind her how much you love her.
you'll never know when she needs just a lil more love.
Friday, February 09, 2007
Thursday, February 08, 2007
2. Talk to her.
3. Share secrets.
4. Give her your jacket.
5. Kiss her slowly.
6. Hug her.
7. Hold her.
8. Laugh with her.
9. Invite her places.
10. Let her be with you when you're with your friends.
11. Smile with her.
12. Take pictures with her.
13. Pull her onto your lap.
14. When she says she loves you more, deny it. Fight back.
15. When her friends say they love her more than you, deny it. Fight back and hug her tight so she can't get to her friends. It makes her feel loved.
16. Always hug her and say you love her when you see her.
17. Kiss her unexpectedly.
18. Hug her from behind around her waist.
19. Tell her she is beautiful, not sexy.
20. Tell her the way you feel about her.
21. Kiss her on the lips.
22. Don't ask her to buy you stuff. You buy her stuff.
23. Tell her what feels good.
24. Make her feel loved.
25. Buy her stuff. Even small things count.
26. Don't LIE to her.
27. DON'T CHEAT ON HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
28. Take her anywhere she wants.
29. Message her in the morning and tell her to have a good day at school/work and how much you miss her.
30. Be there for her when ever she needs you, and even though she doesn't need you be there so she'll know that she can always count on you.
31. Hold her close when she's cold so she can hold you too.
32. When you are alone, hold her close and kiss her.
33. Kiss her on the tip of her nose, it will give her the hint that you want to kiss her.
34. While at the movies, put your arm around her. She will then automatically put her head on your shoulder. Then lean in and tilt her chin up and kiss her lightly.
35. When she complains that her neck/shoulder hurts, massage it for her.
36. When people diss her, stand up for her.
37. Look deep into her eyes and tell her you love her.
38. Lay down under the stars and put her head on your chest so she can listen to the steady beat of your heart. Link your fingers together while you whisper to her as she rests her eyes and listens to you.
39. When walking next to each other, grab her hand.
40. When you hug her, hold her in your arms as long as possible.
41. Call her at night to wish her sweet dreams.
42. Comfort her when she cries and wipe away her tears.
43. Take her for long walks at night.
44. Always remind her how much you love her.
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
*** paano kasi, laging sinisigaw ang
2. Ikaw ba may-ari ng Crayola??
*** ikaw kasi nagbibigay ng kulay sa
3. Uy picture tayo!!
*** para ma-develop tayo!!
4. Kung ikaw ay bola at ako ang
player, mashushoot ba kita??
*** hinde, para lagi kita mamimiss..
5. Can i take your picture??
*** coz i want to show Santa exactly
what i want for christmas!!
6. Exam ka ba??
*** gustong gusto na kasi kitang i-
take home eh!!
7. Lecture mo ba ako??
*** lab kasi kita..
8. Centrum ka ba??
*** kasi you make my life complete!!
9. Miss pwede ba kita maging driver??
*** para ikaw na magpapatakbo ng buhay
10. Mahilig ka ba sa asukal??
*** ang tamis kasi ng mga ngiti mo..
11. Pinaglihi ka ba sa keyboard??
*** kasi type kita..
12. I hate to say this but... You are
like my underwear..
*** coz i can't last a day without
13. Ibibili kita ng salbabida..
*** kasi malulunod ka sa pagmamahal
14. Pwede ba kitang maging sidecar??
*** single kasi ako eh..
15.Me lisensya ka ba??
*** coz you're driving me crazy eh..
16. May kilala ka bang gumagawa ng
*** may sira ata relo ko.. pag ikaw
kasi kasama ko, humihinto ang oras ko..
17. Grabe nakakatawa yung mga pick-up
lines noh?? hahaha! May alam ka pa
bang iba?? Wala na akong maisip eh..
*** coz all i ever think of is you..
18. I'm a bee..
*** can you be my honey??
19. Nakakatakot diba ang multo??
*** pero mas nakakatakot kapag nawala
ka sa buhay ko..
20. Am i a bad shooter??
*** coz i keep on missing you..
21. May lahi ka bang aswang??
*** ang pangit mo kasi eh..
22. Naniniwala ka ba sa love at first
*** O gusto mong dumaan ulit ako??
23. Mabilis ka siguro sa mga puzzle
*** kasi kakasimula pa lang ng araw
ko, pero nabuo mo na agad..
24. Excuse me.. Are you a dictionary??
*** because you give meaning to my
25. Bangin ka ba??
*** nahuhulog kasi ako sa'yo..
26. Pustiso ka ba??
*** kasi, can't smile without you..
27. Pagod na pagod ka na noh??
*** maghapon at magdamag kana kasing
tumatakbo sa isipan ko eh..
28. Me butas ba puso mo??
*** kasi natrap na ako sa loob, can't
find my way out!!
29. Anung height mo??
*** ha?? pano ka nagkasya sa loob ng
30. Hey, did you fart??
*** coz you blew me away!!
31. Sana "T" na lang ako..
*** para i'm always right next to "U"
32. Are you Jamaican??
*** kasi Ja-maican me crazy!!
33. Nde tayo tao..Nde tayo hayop.
***BAGAY tayo.BAGAY tlga tayo.
34. Ako ay isang exam.
***kaya sagutin mo na ako...
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Girls : If you want to hold his hand, gently bump into it a couple of times.
Guys : Grab it if it happens more than once.
Girls : When you want to cuddle with him, tell him you're cold.
Guys : Automatically move closer to her.
Girls : During a movie, if he puts his arm around you, tilt your head on his shoulder.
Guys : Lift her chin up and kiss her.
Loving Each Other
Guys : When she tells you she loves you, look deep into her eyes, give her a peck on the lips, and tell her you love her too... And mean it.
Laying Below the Stars
Girls : When you're both laying under the stars, put your head on his chest and close your eyes as you listen to his steady heart beat.
Guys : Whisper in her ear and link your hands with hers.
--HOW GIRLS FLIRT --
1. She makes eye contact and smiles at you.
2. She hits you softly on the arm and laughs when you say something funny.
3. She flips her hair when she's talking to you.
4. She touches your arm when she talks to you.
5. She says, "No, I'm not telling you who I like!" with a big smile on her face.
6. She asks you who you like or who you would go out with seemingly interested.
7. When you go to the movies with a bunch of your friends and she is almost always next to you.
8. She criticizes you on a girl you like.
9. You catch her staring at you.
10. She plays with your hair or tries to put make up on you.
11. Her friends outside of school and in school know about you, and says she talks about you a lot.
12. She knows your phone number and address.
13. She will try and talk, and spend time with you as much as possible
*~*~*HOW GUYS FLIRT*~*~*
1. He stares at you alot.
2. He hits you alot. (just play hitting )
3. He uses the first thing that pops into his head to start a converstaion with you
4. He yelled, "Hi!", to your mom that day she picked you up from school.
5. He blew off his buds to go see "Brown Sugar" with you cuz you couldn't get another girl pal to go and didn't want to go alone.
6. He tries to make you laugh anyway even if he gets hurt in the process
7. His voice gets softer ("Hey, you") when ever you two talk.
8. You hung up on him. He called you back.
9. You where invited by him to a group outing.
10. He called you to talk about nothing at all.
11. He imitates your laugh. OK, you do snort sometimes. Which makes you laugh even harder...
12. He remembers little things you mention in casual conversation
13. He sometimes stares straight into your eyes.
14. He uses every possible way to touch you (your hair, face, butt, thighs, ect.)
Monday, February 05, 2007
whom she loves the most, she becomes weak.
A girl won't cry easily, only when she loves u
the most, she puts down her ego.
if a girl cries bcoz of u, please hold her hands firmly,
she's the one who would stay with u for the rest of your life.
if a girl cries bcoz of u, please don`t give her up,
maybe bcoz of your decision, u ruin her life.
When she cries right infront of u,
When she cries b’coz of you, Look into her eyes,
Can u see and feel the pain and hurt she's feeling? Think.
Which other girls have cried with pure sincerity,
In front of u, And bcoz of u?
She cries not because she is weak,
She cries not bcoz she wants sympathy or pity,
She cries, Because crying silently is no longer possible,
the pain, hurt, and agony have become too big a burden to be kept inside.
If a girl cries her heart out to u, And all because of u,
Its time to look back on what u have done,
Only u will know the answer to it.
Do consider it, Coz one day, It may be too late for regrets,
It may be too late to say "im sorry".
To my friends...
Ponder this message seriously.
Don`t do this to a girl,
U may regret it for the rest of your life.
Maybe in your life,
she's the only one that loves YOU the most.
Sunday, February 04, 2007
Girl: Do you like me?
Boy: Not really
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
Saturday, February 03, 2007
As I sat there in English class, I stared at the girl next to me.She was my so-called "best friend". I stared at her long, silky hair. I wished she were mine, but she didn't notice me like that.And I knew it. After class she walked up to me and asked me for the notes she had missed the day before, and I handed them to her.She said "thanks" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I wanted to tell her. I wanted her to know that I don't want to be just friends. I love her, but I'm just too shy. And I don't know why.
The phone rang. It was her on the other end. She was in tears, mumbling on and on about how her love had broke her heart. She asked me to come over because she didn't want to be alone, so I did. As I sat next to her on the sofa, I stared at her soft eyes, wishing she was mine. After 2 hours, a Drew Barrymore movie, and three bags of chips, she decided to go to sleep. She looked at me, said "thanks," and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her. I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends. I love her, but I'm just too shy. And I don't know why.
The day before prom she walked to my locker. "My date is sick," she said. He's not going to go. Well, I didn't have a date and in 7th grade we made a promise that if neither of us had dates we would go together just as "best friends," so we did. Prom night after everything was over I was standing at her front door step. I stared at her. She smiled at me and stared at me with her crystal eyes. I want her to be mine, but she doesn't think of me like that, and I know it. Then she said, "I had the best time,thanks!" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her. I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends. I love her, but I'm just too shy. And I don't know why...
A day passed. A week passed. A month passed. Before I could blink, it was graduation day. I watched as her perfect body floated like an angel up on stage to get her diploma. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn't notice me like that, and I knew it. Before everyone went home, she came to me in her smock and hat, and she cried as I hugged her. Then, she lifted her head from my shoulder and said, "You're my best friend, thanks!" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her. I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends. I love her, but I'm just too shy. And I don't know why…
A Few Years Later
Now, I sit in the pews of the church. She is gettin married,now. I watched her say, "I do" and drive off to her new life, married to another man. I wanted her to be mine but she didn't see me like that, and I knew it. But before she drove away, she came to me and said, "You came!" She said, "thanks!" and kissed me on the cheek.I want to tell her. I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends. I love her, but I'm just too shy. And I don't know why...
Years passed, and I looked down at the coffin of the girl who used to be my best friend." At the service they read a diary entry she had wrote in her high school years. This is what it read: I stare at him wishing he were mine. But he doesn't notice me like that, and I know it. I want to tell him. I want him to know that I don't want to be just friends. I love him, but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. I wish he would tell me he loved me…i wish I did too…i thought to myself, and I cried.
Friday, February 02, 2007
But for what I am; When I am with you
I love you; Not only for what
You have made of yourself
But for what; You are making of me
I love you; For the part of me
That you bring out
I love you; For putting your hand
Into my heaped-up heart
And passing over
All the foolish, weak things
That you can't help; Dimly seeing there
And for drawing out; Into the light
All the beautiful belongings
That no one else had looked
Quite far enough to find
I love you because you; Are helping me to make
Of the lumber of my life; Not a tavern
But a temple; Out of works; Of my every day
Not a reproach; But a song
I love you; Because you have done
More than any creed; Could have done
To make me good; And more than any fate
Could have done; To make me happy
You have done it; Without a touch
Without a word; Without a sign
You have done it; By being yourself
Perhaps that is what; Being a friend means
By: Roy Croft
Thursday, February 01, 2007
2. When she ignores you after you've done something wrong, it's best to give her some time to cool down before touching her heart with an apology.
3. A girl can't find anything to hate about the guy she loves (which is why it is so hard for her to 'get over him' after the relationship's over.)
4. If a girl loves a guy, he will always be on her mind every minute of the day, even though she flirts with other guys.
5. When the guy she likes smiles and stares deep into her eyes, she will melt.
6. A girl likes to hear compliments, but usually is not sure how to react to them.
7. When a particular guy flirts with a girl very often, a girl would start thinking the guy likes her. So if you treat a girl just as a friend, go easy on the smiles and stare ok?
8. If you don't like a girl who likes you, break it to her gently.
9. If a girl starts avoiding you after you reject her, leave her alone for a while. If you still treat her as a friend, talk to her.
10. Girls enjoy talking about what they feel. Music, poetry, drawings and writing are ways of expressing themselves (which explains why most girls like writing journals).
11. Never tell a girl that she is useless in any way.
12. Being too serious can turn a girl off.
13. When the guy she likes calls her for the first time, the girl may act uninterested during the call. But as soon as the phone is back on the hook, she will whoop with joy and immediately start telephoning her friends to spread the news.
14. A smile means a lot to a girl.
15. If you like a girl, try making friends with her first. Let her get to know you.
16. If a girl says she can't go out with you because she has to study, leave.
17. But if she still calls you or expect a call from you,stay.
18. Don't try to guess a girl's feelings. Ask her.
19. Hearing the words "I love you" is a great reassurance to a girl that she is beautiful.
20. After a girl falls in love with a guy, she'll wonder why she never noticed him before.
21. If you need tips on how to flirt with a girl, read romance stories.
22. When class pictures come out, a girl would first check who is standing next to her crush before actually looking at herself.
23. A girl's ex-crush will always be in her memory, but the guy she loves now stays in her heart.
24. Girls love having fun!
25. A simple 'Hi' can brighten a girl's day.
26. A girl's best friends usually know best what she is feeling and going through.
27. Girls hate it when a guy pays attention to them just to get close to their 'prettier' friend.
28. Love means devotion, caring and happiness to a girl, in that order.
29. Some girls care about looks, some care about brains, but ALL girls want a guy who will love and care for them.
30. Girls want nothing more than to feel loved.