Mystified by what goes on in a guy's head? He probably doesn't make it easy -- sending you a note one day and then teasing you the next.
Check out these clues that he's into you!
- He makes excuses to be around you. You really think he wanted to help you clean out your family's garage? This guy wants to be near to you, no matter what he's gotta do!
- He clams up when you're cruisin' by. Sure, he's known as the class clown, but when you're near, he's tongue-tied. Chances are his sweating and stuttering is due to the fact that he's fallen for you!
- He stares at you. So you constantly check your make-up and blow your nose, wondering, "is there something wrong with me?" Stop being a paranoid and give him a little smile.
- He pops up in unexpected places. All at the sudden he's at your pal's house, your school - hardly a coincidence. This guy's wanting to know more about you. Try asking, "so what brings you here?"
- He notices little details about you. He comments on a change in your nail polish or a new pair of sneaks - and he always has something sweet to say about it. This guy wants you to know he's paying attention.
- His friends ask your friends if you like him. This is the biggest giveaway that a boy's into you. He's just too shy or worried abuot what you'll say to do the asking himself. Time for you to fess up!
- He e-mails/IMs/calls you for the smallest reasons. Wether its about any non sense things, he's got a million excuses to talk to you. Don't worry if your conversation doesn't last longer than a few minutes 'cause it sounds like he's just working up the courage to ask you out!