Monday, February 12, 2007

what a kiss(&some other stuff) means

*Kiss on the belly----"lets have sex"

*Kiss on the Forehead ----"Forever you will be mine"

*Kiss on the Ear ---"I'm horny"

*Kiss on the Cheek ---"I adore you"

*Kiss on the Hand ---"We're Friends"

*Kiss on the Neck ---"I want you so bad it's not even funny"

*Kiss on the Shoulder ---"We belong together"

*Kiss on the Lips ---"I love you" OR "I want you"

*Holding Hands ---"We can learn to love each other"

*A wink ---"Let's get it on"

*Slap on the Butt ---"That's mine"

*Playing with the Ear ---"I can't live without you"

*Holding on tight ---"Won't let go"

*Looking into each other's Eyes ---"Don't let go"

*Playing with Hair on Head ---"I'm crazy about you"

*Arms around the Waist ---"I love you too much to let go"

*Laughing while Kissing ---"I am completely comfortable with you"

--Advice--

*If your kissing someone, close your eyes. It's not nice to stare.

*If you were thinking about someone while reading this, you're definitely in Love.

No comments: